MY FAVORITE WORK OF ART
By mjsykes on
2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6AM)
During my new car search, I read many reviews/articles comparing the most efficient gas sippers. The Veloster was not mentioned. Why? Perhaps the Veloster is so beautiful and fun that it seems more natural to compare it to sports cars. But the Veloster is not a sports car; it is the coolest economy car you can buy! The Veloster offers generous features and quality for your money. However, it is the car's sexy and innovative design that sets it apart. The Veloster is BEAUTIFUL! Strangers frequently approach me with compliments about my car's appearance, wanting to know more about it. I enjoy looking at my car as much as driving it. Like a work of art, the Veloster lifts my spirit.
Favorite Features
Beautiful exterior design, including the cleverly integrated third door. Generous electronic/entertainment features: 7" touch screen, premium audio system with sub-woofer, bluetooth, Eco Coach, etc. Roomy comfortable interior. Quiet ride (compared to other economy cars) with minimal wind noise. Agile handling and steering feel. Auto/manual transmission with paddle shifters. The sunroof!
Suggested Improvements
Provide optional a spare tire Provide option for 17" alloy wheels instead of 18" Certain BlueLink features (e.g., Eco reports) need work. Improve Android phone compatibility. Add playlist functionality for USB drives. An instant mpg meter would be nice. Cargo net should be bigger.