Loved at first
By ecube on
2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6M)
We loved our Veloster at first and driving it was a blast it handles well.Bumps are another thing you feel all of them,, The interior is well designed ,but wish it had a handle above the passenger door, but the back is way to cramped.. Even my golden retriever dosnt like the head space and he wants to go everywhere. The 18 inch wheels look cool but i think the normal size would give a better ride ,that our biggest complaint the second is the engine ,it has no power ,Everytime we go up our drive which is very steep the engine has started to moan ,This is what scares us the most..
Favorite Features
The red black seats up front are sharp and for a quick ride they are fine just not for a long ride.. The tray in the cargo area is very nice. The car is fun to drive but not very practical ,,Ive heard they are going to make a 4 door edition of this car,it would be great i have trouble putting anything in the back from the drivers side.But go to the other side and the third door is cool!!
Suggested Improvements
Better ride,more power engine way to sluggish,and make seats more comfortable and the ride smoother,, iam scared after the engine dos nt sound as good as it die and it only gas 3000 miles on it,,the first 1000 where great but i may just trade this in or get out of it ,I drove a friends Cube and the seats where so much more comfortable..
By ecube
on 03/19/12 22:08 PM (PDT)

Then why do they say the seats are bone numbing in their own commercial... The seats are way to hard..., Plus 1000 miles in thermostat went out and took the 2 weeks to get another..

By rex81
on 12/21/11 10:02 AM (PST)

Interesting. I find the seats to be extremely comfortable, even on long rides. I commute over an hour each way to work, and never had a single problem. In fact, I think the overall ergonomic feel and comfort of the interior is the best I've ever seen. I guess people feel comfort differently.