First Time Buyer - Worst Purchase Ever!!!
By wendeez on
2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Gray Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6AM)
Where do I even begin... Bought my Veloster June 2012 and have put about 22,000 miles on it since then. 19 days after having the vehicle I was going down a major highway when my sunroof shattered on me. Glass EVERYWHERE! Dealership claimed that it was my fault but "since I am a first time buyer they would pick up on the cost". Dealership had my car for 14 days and I had to battle with them to get a renal car. Since then I have had it in the shop to replace the Climate Control Unit and the third time fixing the touch screen radio unit. Bought this car because I thought it would be reliable, great gas mileage, and fun to drive.... Boy was I wrong on that! Waiting for Lemon Law to take it away!
Favorite Features
It is a unique looking vehicle
Suggested Improvements
Hyundai has a great 100,000 mile warranty... And now I can see why! I bought a brand new vehicle because I needed something reliable and affordable. With all the issues I have had with this car it is considered more of a liability than a reliable vehicle! I would suggest this car to anyone who would wants a unreliable vehicle! It has been in the shop more times than my 2002 Ford Focus has. My suggestion would be BUY A CIVIC! They hold their value and have excellent reviews!