2014 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Review: Traveling in a Tucson

2014 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Traveling in a Tucson
By melanie on

2014 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this car last November. I researched a lot of SUV's before deciding on this one. I am also a previous Hyundai owner. This SUV rides very smooth and is comfortable for long road trips. The interior looks sharp as well as the outside. The two things that it is missing is a latch for the trunk on the inside (it's opened only from the outside) and there are not any lights in the mirrors in the sun visors. I find that to be odd. Every vehicle should have it. The gas is not as good as they report it to be. I have never reached the 29 mpg. The best highway miles I have received was 25.8. The best city miles I have received is 24.6. Overall, it still has better gas mileage than most.

The body style reminds me of a Lexus with a cheaper price tag and a better engine. I like the rims as it gives a different look to the SUV. The two tone interior really adds class to the look of the vehicle. The SUV rides like a dream and takes turns very easily.

Add a latch to open the back door. Add lights to the mirrors in the sun visors. Correct the MPG as this is almost impossible to achieve the 29 mpg. Make the radio easier to navigate. If a person is not computer friendly then they will find this task to be confusing.