2014 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

2014 Hyundai Tucson SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:
Traveling in a Tucson
By melanie on 02/05/14 12:08 PM (PST)

2014 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this car last November. I researched a lot of SUV's before deciding on this one. I am also a previous Hyundai owner. This SUV rides very smooth and is comfortable for long road trips. The interior looks sharp as well as the outside. The two things that it is missing is a latch for the trunk on the inside (it's opened only from the outside) and there are not any lights in the mirrors in the sun visors. I find that to be odd. Every vehicle should have it. The gas is not as good as they report it to be. I have never reached the 29 mpg. The best highway miles I have received was 25.8. The best city miles I have received is 24.6. Overall, it still has better gas mileage than most.

Great car but I hate the radio
By deking on 11/06/13 11:11 AM (PST)

2014 Hyundai Tucson SUV Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The Tucson is a nice solid SUV that drives and rides like a sedan. The seats are very comfortable, the A/C works perfectly. We love everything about the car except for the radio, which needs a copilot, especially a very young one, to operate. What ever happened to user friendly? Every new Hyundai I get has a completely new radio design and every one gets harder to use. No pushbutton resets on this one, and there is a small display that is impossible for the driver to see and use while driving. A very unsafe situation if you want to change stations on the highway. I have complained to Hyundai but they don't seem to understand.