Just got the Tuscon LTD FWD today
By johnnywes on
2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Bought this earlier today to replace an 03 Camry. I tested this vs the base Santa Fe Sport. While the Sport was a smoother ride, it was slow and the standard options were underwhelming. Next, I drove the Tuscon LTD FWD. Even though the ride is stiffer, the little 2.4 ltr engine has plenty of get up and go. The standard features on the LTD are plentiful and useful. Options added, mats. cargo net, cargo tray, first aid kit, mudguards and wheel locks. I got the Garnet Red w/ Taupe leather int. It's a sharp looking car. I got an awesome deal on the car. Very awesome vehicle for the money in today's market. IMHO This is my 2nd 2013 Hyundai purchased with the last 30 days. I love Hyundai.
Favorite Features
The fit and finish The new design inside and out. The long list of standard feautures on the LTD. The tightness of the ride and the sporty feel and look of this small CUV. The hands free telephone and all the other controls on the steering wheel. The Homelink dimming rear view mirror. The quality and look of the leather interior. The A/C is awesome, it was hotter than blazes here today. The interior lighting. The proximity key entry and push button start The 18" wheels and low profile tires The side lights on the mirrors The stability and traction controls. The high level of safety features throughout. The amazing Hyundai warranty The active ECO system
Suggested Improvements
Better base stereo A few more ponies from the 2.4 ltr. engine Would love to see them built here in the USA
By grandkids19
on 04/03/14 20:45 PM (PDT)

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Tucson in march 2013. In one year I have the car in the shop 4 times for not starting. Two times it was towed and 2 times I had someone jump start it and drove it to the dealership. Each time they replaced the battery. Twice they kept the car 3 to 6 days and kept saying that it was only the battery. It has had 3 new batteries in 1 year. I have only 4650 miles on the car after 1 year and was told that I do not drive the car often enough or far enough when I do drive it. I am 70 yrs old and expect my car to start if and when I want to go someplace. Anybody have an answer?