2013 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:
Bad Tires
By jrb14 on 03/10/14 08:57 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have 15k miles on my car and the tires are bald (3/32 on both front tires). The car is supposed to have a bumper to bumper warranty, but it doesnt cover tires. I went to the tire company (Kumho) they informed me these tires were not meant to last but they will allow me to buy much better tires and they will pay 50%. Hyundai says they are sorry I'm unhappy buy not their problem. I was given lemon tires and now I need to spend more money to replace them.

Sick of visiting the mechanic!
By michelle_3150 on 09/18/13 13:58 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my Tucson in November 2013, a month after I had purchased it my problem started...I had not even reached my first oil change and my check engine light was on! I took it to the dealership I bought it from and they hooked it up to their fancy computer and diagnosed the check engine light had came on due to a cylinder misfire. They told me that they would have to do a computer update and that would fix the problem. Long story short I have been back to the dealership on average once a week for the same check engine light to be turned off. I have had a total of 4 computer updates, they have changed my spark plugs and coils two times and I still have the issue! It's been 9 month now!

Just got the Tuscon LTD FWD today
By johnnywes on 08/21/13 21:06 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this earlier today to replace an 03 Camry. I tested this vs the base Santa Fe Sport. While the Sport was a smoother ride, it was slow and the standard options were underwhelming. Next, I drove the Tuscon LTD FWD. Even though the ride is stiffer, the little 2.4 ltr engine has plenty of get up and go. The standard features on the LTD are plentiful and useful. Options added, mats. cargo net, cargo tray, first aid kit, mudguards and wheel locks. I got the Garnet Red w/ Taupe leather int. It's a sharp looking car. I got an awesome deal on the car. Very awesome vehicle for the money in today's market. IMHO This is my 2nd 2013 Hyundai purchased with the last 30 days. I love Hyundai.

Tucson 2013
By priscilinha on 06/12/13 16:35 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Tucson is a really good car to drive, very confortable and secure. Has a good gas control and powerfull motor.

skeptical customer..
By ozone88 on 05/03/13 01:18 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

As the professional reviews stated, the limited version engine may not be as smooth a ride.. or sound as quiet as its competition. Yet, I'm in love with my car. U can't best this price.. and they hold their value.. the look is stunning, the options are fabulous. People tell me it looks like I'm driving a Lexus.. and I definitely feel like I am! (minus the road noise, I blame it on the 18 inch tires) I have a 2001 Hyundai sonata with almost 200000 miles, I wanted to try something different and the last brand I looked at was a Hyundai, and look what I ended up with! Almost bought a subaru.. so glad I didnt! I Will update in 3 years!

Love My Tucson!!
By tee75038 on 10/18/12 11:40 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my first small SUV and I love it so far. I have only had the car 3 weeks and things are going fine. The looks is great, the size is perfect for me and the prices for the GLS model was well worth it especially with all of the additional features that were not available on the Nissan Rogue (my other option). The only 2 bad things I would note for now is the accelaration is a little sluggish but nothing major. The bluetooth does connect to android phones but you cannot control things like you can with and iphone. Overall I am enjoying my new car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Hyundai Tucson in VA is:

$127 per month*