2012 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Review: My 2012 Tucson story

2012 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Review

GL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My 2012 Tucson story
By s_f_tucson on

2012 Hyundai Tucson GL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My Wife and I bought a new 2012 Hyundi Tucson on Dec 28 from San Francisco Hyundi. Less than 3 three months later the engine needed to be replaced because the engine gasket was bad and leaked coolant into the engine. The only thing everyone cared about was what Hyundi Motors Company said. The service department knew what the problem and the solution was, but they were told to wait by Hyundi Motors Company until the gasket could get tested. Hyundai motors wanted to make sure they knew what the problem was. I didn't buy this car from Hyundai so they could keep it in the shop testing it. They could have at least filled my tank when they were done fixing it.

Hyundi Motors did the bare minimum. When they wouldn't do anything else for me, I had to wait longer for my vehicle because they wanted to test the gasket before they would fix it. At least recognize the impact being without the vehicle caused me.