2011 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I have 58,000 KM on my limited, so lets start with the good.
The styling is beautiful.
This vehicle is beautiful inside out.
Hyundai has definitely changed their game to appeal to a wider base.
- Mileage - Constantly between 11.6L/100km to 12.7 L/100km.
Not a big fan.
- Fan started making noise at 45000km.
- Sunshade from sunroof opens partially every week.
Dealer says its due to the vibration form the wheels. (What vibration?)
- Rattle in trunk (Same reason as above apparently)
- Bluetooth sounds muffled to receiving party (Seems fine to the dealer)
- Oil changes every 6000 km (Is this car from the 80's?)
Overall we will see if it goes downhill...
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.