Great SUV
By khym54 on
2011 Hyundai Tucson GL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
We purchased a used 2011 Tucson GL with a 5 speed manual. Very happy. Love the small turning radius. Getting 25-29 mpg in a mix of about 75/25 city/highway driving. Happy with the gas mileage. Lots of room for what we need. Handles well. It has adequate power.
Favorite Features
small turning radius - good gas mileage - good visibility - handles well - seems like a quality interior for the price - excellent leg and headroom for someone over 6' tall
Suggested Improvements
ride is a bit choppy - more road noise than I would want
By khym54
on 06/27/14 20:38 PM (PDT)

Since I wrote this review - I'd like to add a couple of additional comments. We have moved from Phoenix to Colorado Springs. Surprisingly, the gas mileage has improved to between 28-34 mpg in a combination of city/highway driving. The roads in the Springs are not as smooth as in Phoenix, and you do notice this quite a bit in the Tucson - the ride can be quite choppy and noisy at times. My wife has also noticed a blind spot in the passenger side rear - she is about 5'6" tall - I don't notice it very much (I'm 6'3"). Overall we are still impressed - especially with the gas mileage - we just wish the ride was a bit smoother and the road noise less.