Used 2010 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

Excellent with one exception
By Suetalk

2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This vehicle is fun to drive and an excellent buy as long as you don't actually expect the Bluetooth to be functional. You'll hear your callers but they will have a horrible time hearing you as it picks up all road noise, etc. Dealership didn't believe me but I gave them the blogs from the internet. They checked with manufacturer who said they have received many other complaints and were looking for a software upgrade to solve the problem.

Styling and overall value.

A Bluetooth that actually works.

New 2010 Limited Tucson
By Jcdlg76

2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We just bought our 2nd Hyundai in the last 3 months. After buying a limited 2011 Sonata my wife started to look at Hyundai in a whole different way. After looking at chevy and gmc, vw. Hyundai was the Big winner! We only paid $23,900 for the Limited and if we had bought some other one with the same options we would have paid like 30K. And the warranty and the lower interest just made a simple deal. We are sold on Hyundai. Now we open our garage and we have 2 Hyundai looking Nice.

The way it looks from the inside and out.. It just too many things that we love about it. The gray and black leather just looks Great! We like the take off even though it's only a 4. We are going to have fun with this car..

Nothing as of now having too much fun!

Awesome!
By Peter

2010 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased my 2010 Tucson and it exceeded my expectations - I love it. Although it was hard to get (GLS with Popular PKG in Bronze) it was worth of the 3 weeks wait. There are only 2 things I would add as standard to this vehicle: 1) Outside Temperature meter 2) Two way console (deep and shallow) right now it's only deep. If you're on the market you have to take a look at that car as it's probably currently the best buy on the Market

Standard Bluetooth, XM, and many more...

Love it!
By Jm

2010 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am very impressed with this car. I haven't had a new car in 10 years, trading in my 1999 Honda Accord, which was a great car, and I made a great choice. I drive a LOT for work and this is a comfortable and fun car to ride when you have to be in it for long periods of time. I'm impressed with the leather, I use the bluetooth ALL the time as I am constantly making work calls - people say they sometimes can't tell I am on a bluetooth. Little unimpressed with the speakers. My first tank avg was 24 mpg, second was 25, third was 28. Just seems to go up! GREAT car! My dad, a picky car mechanic, even loves it!

bluetooth, leather, interior spacious, air conditioner cools quickly, gas mileage ideal for small suv, impressive horsepower

Don't make ipod "sync" and "download" all songs before play. by the time it syncs, I have to turn off the car and I never get to use it. Would love a temperature gauge next to the direction on mirror.

Disappointed
By Emily

2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited PZEV 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My temperature gauge doesn't reflect the actual temperature until I've been driving the car for 15 minutes. Hyundai tech support told me that was normal and that is because of sensor that "chose" to put in the car. In other words, cheap or low end in my opinion. That must be the case with the Bluetooth too, because it doesn't work well either. My mileage averages 18 in the city. I was told it would be better after 5,000 miles, geez. I fill up constantly it seems. I must say I am disappointed with these things. If I had it to do over, I would consider the Honda CR-V or would have kept my Toyota Highlander I'm sorry to say.

Styling inside and out and love the Chia Bronze color.

Bigger gas tank. Higher end temperature gauge and Bluetooth. Honest mileage stats on the sticker!