My new car is a sporty SUV
By Sarde on
2008 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV w/XM (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this car last week when my 90 Civic gave up the ghost. My wife and I are just married and we wanted a car we could take the future family and dog camping in. Plus it will be fun for our active/cycling lifestyle. I can fit a tandem bike in it with all the seats down! It was also important as this would be a family car that it have good safety features, it does! My wife has a 07 Sonata and we love its safety and quality which, is why we considered getting another Hyundai. And it rides so very smooth on my 40 mile daily commute. It was priced so competitively that we came in under budget, which makes up for the lower MPG. I can live with that now that I have a little more power-v6
Favorite Features
High view of the road, cargo capacity, leather steering wheel, leather heated seats, good visibility, phenomenal safety features, rims are standard, fun to drive and a nice 6 disk stereo.
Suggested Improvements
More MPG and power efficient engine like Honda's or Toyota's, better placement of the cargo cover, less invasive wind screen for the sunroof (it blocks much of the view), nicer subwoofer, and a better setup for the trip computer maybe adding a screen somewhere else for mileage related information.