2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:
Very good for price
By Dan on 12/20/06 18:16 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Liked the look and features. Really liked the price and loved the drive. I went from a large SUV and I'm happy I chose the Tucson. I golf a lot in summer (room for two bags and two carts with shoes, etc.)and ski a lot in winter. Plenty of room for our gear and roof rack for skis. Nice tight suspension. Handles very well. Plenty of clearance for driving on Vermont roads during ski season. Heater works very well. Vehicle is very warm. Seats firm and comfortable.

Need a new car buy a Tucson
By Roy Hancock on 12/03/06 13:04 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

From day one this has been a great SUV fun to drive on and off road (more fun off road). Controls all have great locations, but AC light ( don't know if it is on or off during the day with that little green light.) I have always had V8's so this was my first 4 cyc. At first it seemed a little slow to start, but what I soon came to realize is that I almost always had a jack rabbit starts with the V8's. Now I feel real comfortable with the 4 cyc, but what is the best is that I get 25 miles per gal arround town. This is much better than Hyundia's claim of 23 MPG. If your looking for a new car or SUV test drive a Tucson, you will not regret it.

Replacement 2007
By Ken on 11/29/06 17:19 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I just received this 2007 SE model as a replacement for my 2006 GLS which I had to lemon law due to charging system problems. So far, no problems with this 2007 model except for a leaking rear window that was fixed. The engine has nice power and the stability control and traction control keep the truck going straight and under control. The interior is roomy and the controls right at hand. Four wheel disc brakes along with dual exhaust are really nice. Mine came with Bridgestone tires this year comapred to BF Goodrich last. The "Bridges" have a much nicer ride and a lot better tread pattern that will do fine in the snow I believe. So far, I'm quite happy and content!

Proud to Own
By MoJo on 11/23/06 00:53 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car meets all of our requirements. That's why we bought it. We're a younger couple with a baby on the way and a big dog that goes on all of our road trips with us. It's comfy, attractive, and great for every day adventures. It's easy to operate and I absolutely love it!!!

Love this car!
By Margaret on 11/19/06 13:39 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought it on 11/15/06. Traded in a 2001 Ford Escape. More room than the Escape. Much better gas mileage. Got the two tone platinum. Doesn't show dirt. Everything within reach. Miss the leather and the 6 cd changer from the Escape, but glad I made the purchase.

Happy user!
By Roy Jones on 11/12/06 07:00 AM (PST)

Really happy with auto!

Poor mans Lexus
By William on 11/08/06 13:42 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Shopped for a resonably priced small SUV, to replace my wifes aging Cadillac, She wanted to sit higher with better visability, and fuel economy The Tucson fit the need very well, only having it for a short time though- so cannot make a determination as to reliabilty--However it sure is very well appointed, and the build quality is nice--terrific feature set for the bargain minded

I'm practical and I Like It!
By Charmaine on 11/06/06 14:48 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've only owned it for a short time, but it's got me hooked. I traded my 2002 RAV4 for it, and I have no regrets. (I did like my RAV, so this is not meant to denigrate that wonderful car.) My insurance was about $3 different, and I absolutely love the color. (I chose Alpine Frost, which looked dark in the book, but is rather light and won't show dirt easily.) I'm so glad there was something other than silver available. The V6 moves. After my little 4-cylinder, the power took some getting used to -- unless I wanted my first ticket! The Tucson is comfortable, versatile, and looks good. I'll write again after I've had it for a while...

Try It You'll Like It
By Steve on 10/24/06 07:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My last 3 trucks I've owned were GM 4x4. I looked at the new Envoys and Yukons and finally the Tucson.Well, as far as price...Tucson won.As far as Warranty...Tucson won.As far as gas mileage...Tucson won...As far as looks...Tucson won...

So Much Fun!
By LaLu on 09/30/06 07:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We just bought a brand new '07 Tucson. I traded in an '04 Volvo S40, and initially was a little wary of buying a Hyundai due to the past stigma of these being crappy cars. I quickly changed my mind when I saw how many features came standard on a base model (which is what I got). For example, the electronic stability control system, the 6 airbags, keyless entry and alarm, power locks and windows, ABS brakes, and of course the amazing warranty. We have only had our Tucson for 2 weeks, but we love it! It is well designed and very fun to drive. I would recommend this car to anyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.