Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

Decent
By kpiechoc

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought car 3 months ago and I've had it in for service 5 times in the last month and a half for a squealing problem it makes when I first turn it on in the morning. Very unhappy with the dealership and service techs at van dyn hoven for not fixing what seems like a simple problem and offering a loaner vehicle. Gas mileage is less than 20 mpg's. Sunglasses holder to small and doesn't fit glasses. Fuel door broke off already when my husband bumped it with his arm when putting fuel in. Made of cheap plastic. Headrest and armrest are also awkward for me.

Good size. Like that seats fold down flat. Comfortable.

Headrest, armrest, sunglass holder and fuel door

From a true owner
By 07TucsonGLS

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I honestly love driving my Tucson, Its a fun car to drive especially when your using the Shift/Tronic Shifter in it... It can be a blast... Car can be very comfortable especially for long road trips... Awesome gas mileage, and even with a 4 Cyl engine my car off the line takes off pretty quick and is def. not scared to go fast.. I would recommend this car to anyone who enjoys keeping a nice car, the car is very easy to keep clean, The Tucson now has approx. 9,100 Miles and still runs like it was from the showroom floor. I had some complications with the dealership upon buying the car, and am still a little un-satisfied with them.. But can not bring myself the trade the car in and get a new 1

Some of my favorite features about my car is the Premium sound Package I have in my car, the Shift Tronic Shifting ability, and the Sporty look of my car is amazing.

I honestly would say to anyone who is thinking about buying a big money SUV, don't waste the money on a 40,000 dollar car... I would honestly say the Tucson is just as comfortable as the escalade and all though it may be a hyundai it's a really nice car.

valentines day
By valentines day

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

on february 14 i was in a head on collision. this vehicle did exactly what it was supposed to do. I felt like I was surrounded by a safety cage. I walked away with simply bruises. Although I can not say the same thing for my vehicle, unfortunately it looks as though the frame was bent. I will definitely buy another one! thank you

i like the fact that it has the sensor to know if there is a passenger in the vehicle

A surprise
By fathoms

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

With 25K miles and perfect reliability This vehicle runs just as smooth and quiet as when it was new. It was purchase as a local drive around vehicle but we were surprise at it's manners on the highway. Quiet smooth comfortable ride and averages on trips about 25.5 MPG. We opt to use it for long trips.

Smooth ride, great hauler with rear seat down. Automatic with shiftronic

Just restyle it'e exterior. Reading lights for rear passengers. Lower final gear to around 2000 rpm for better MPG

nice cheap suv
By jay anderson

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

the size if this suv is perfect for a single person or family if you are not looking for a full size suv or minivan

the size is just great big enough to haul alot of normal everyday things but not as hard on gas and the wellet as a larger suv or van