Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Tucson

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

Power windows
By NickiD

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Overall I have enjoyed the car. I get lots of compliments. Just this last week my power windows stop working. The dealership has had my car for 5 days and can not figure out why the fuse keeps blowing. The dealership says they have been in constant contact with Hyundai headquarters and still can't figure it out. I love the car hope they figure it out soon.

I love everything about it.

Nothing as of right now.

superb!
By jesusa emma gison

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

the performance of Tucson is great and its interior are nice and comfortable. all in all its 2 thumb- ups!!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
By jaypol

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this vehicle for my daughter to use at college. Have been very happy so far. Ride is very smooth, handling is agile, and very roomy interior. She fit the entire contents of her dorm room into the Tucson and still had a comfortable ride home.

Trip Computer, seats, smooth ride

MP3 player connection, Homelink garage door opener, better fuel economy, and bluetooth

Disappointed
By rxc

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, the vehicle is decent but we've had issues with water leaking through the seal of the sunroof after a modest rain fall or through a car wash. Also, there is an associated whistling sound from the sunroof at speeds above 60 MPH. Have seen other Tuscon' have this same problem by making the dealer apply a garden hose over the sunroof. Hyundai claims this is this designed to happen. I don't believe their claim and I did not spend money on a brand new vehicle that is supposed to leak into the interior. Very disappointed and will take my business elsewhere in the future to more reliable auto manufacturers.

Like fold down seats that lay level.

Improve sunroof design

Great Starter SUV
By Kroz

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drove about 7 vehicles from my list (I did some homework before shopping) and kept coming back to the Tucson. It had everything I wanted. It was small, stylish and plenty of get up and go. I drove the 4cyl and 6cyl versions. I lucked into a sweetheart of a deal on a 2007 Limited. It has all the bells and whistles I could ever want. If you're considering an SUV, do not write the Tucson off just because it's a "Hyundai." It's the smoothest riding, zippy, most fun to drive car I've ever had. My only bad thing to say is if you're concerned about today's gas prices, this is not your car. I average 18.6--which is good compared to sticker--but at $4 gallon...

The interior is so nice and comfortable. Leather seats--would have actually preferred the cloth. LOTS of room. I have a car seat and carry a full sized stroller.

Hyundai should look into finding a way to go hybrid like the Ford Escape--and do what they do best... Offer the luxury at a better price than everyone else.