Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

40,000 Miles in less of Two Years
By Pedro J Matos

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my truck, I almost live on the roads of Puerto Rico. As an IT person I keep driving daily, to reach my Customers a on different parts of this Island. I try Suzuki, KIA, Mitsubishi but I love my Tucson.

Good response and acceleration with the manual transmission. Feels like a car on the road no matter the conditions. What else can I said I LOVE IT....

CD Changer, 6 cylinder 4x4 with manual transmission or a bigger 4 cylinder engine with rear propulsion and better fuel economy.

1st time Hyundai Owner
By blackartschild

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned my Tucson for 6 months. We have driven it all over Florida and back and forth to Kentucky a couple times. When it comes to long-distance driving, I can drive for many hours while remaining comfortable. It is also very good on gas. The sound system sounds incredible. I can't say enough about how much I love this little truck. When we travel, we fold down the back seats for our two border collies. It's perfect for them.

The fact that the rear window opens independently of the hatch, the gas mileage, the stereo and the safety features.

I can't think of anything.

Love my little SUV
By kelleejoe

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased an 08 Tucson SE. I had been looking for a compact suv. I needed something awd or 4wd, with enough room to haul golf clubs, get me where I need to go in style, and not cost an arm and a leg. The looks of the vehicle are great, it's fun to drive, I feel safe safe in it, I get tons of compliments and no one can believe that I spent so little on it.

Safety features are excellent, love the roomy interior, exterior design looks sharp, love the push button 4wd, back glass opens independently of door, CD-MP3 compatible, comfortable interior on long trips.

Sunroof whistles a little, so I have to keep the slide cover thing closed, not to hear it. Multi-disc player

2007 Tucson SE V6
By M8080

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Shopped for a year for the right Mini SUV. Test drove the Ford Escape, Explorer, Saturn Vue, Suzuki, and Chevrolet Equinox, among others. The Tucson's features and Quality beat them all, hands down, not to speak of the pricing. If you want value for your dollar, test one yourself. American Car Makers, especially, still don't understand that. I drive my vehicles for 10-12 years, and if I take care of them, I expect them to hold up, not fall apart before my eyes. Hyundai builds a solid product. I expect to be driving this vehicle for many years to come.

MPG rated at 22 city, 26 Highway. I usually get 24 city, 28 Highway! Roomier and smoother ride than the vaulted Escape. Fit and Finish are exceptional.

Don't take delivery with the stock Bridgestone Tires. Choose the Kumhos instead. Three of my Bridgestones are almost worn out at 17000. Tirerack supports this poor view of this tire. Interior front armrest is too low which is a minor detail and has been noted elsewhere. Need a Hybrid version.

Nice little truck!
By New Port Richey, FL

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my 2007 Tucson for 18 months. It continues to perform pretty much in the way I would expect. The back is quite roomy and will hold luggage for 4 easily. Mostly, I use the back to transport my dog. It's perfect for that, especially with the addition of the cargo tray. I drive 80 miles daily (round trip) to work. I have no complaints about the performance and handling of this vehicle on country roads, expressways and city streets. It's small enough to maneuver in city traffic, but peppy enough to keep up with the demands of highway driving. If you want a small (SUV) truck, this is a great vehicle!

I love that the rear window opens independently from the hatch. The seats fold down flat for plenty of cargo space.

There are a couple of things I would like to change on the interior: The armrest (doubles as the console) is too far away from the front seat to be useful. Even in the forward position my elbow doesn't reach it. I miss having a compass and outside temperature.

• SUV