2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:
valentines day
By valentines day on 02/16/08 07:24 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

on february 14 i was in a head on collision. this vehicle did exactly what it was supposed to do. I felt like I was surrounded by a safety cage. I walked away with simply bruises. Although I can not say the same thing for my vehicle, unfortunately it looks as though the frame was bent. I will definitely buy another one! thank you

A surprise
By fathoms on 01/14/08 14:54 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

With 25K miles and perfect reliability This vehicle runs just as smooth and quiet as when it was new. It was purchase as a local drive around vehicle but we were surprise at it's manners on the highway. Quiet smooth comfortable ride and averages on trips about 25.5 MPG. We opt to use it for long trips.

nice cheap suv
By jay anderson on 01/11/08 16:21 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

the size if this suv is perfect for a single person or family if you are not looking for a full size suv or minivan

I Love my SUV
By Pedro J Matos on 12/28/07 07:41 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The confort are quite good, Iwas suffering of back pain. But the siiting on my Tucson, makes the difference. Smooth driving, a SUPER AC, well I LOVE IT

Love the Tucson
By KOBYCAT on 12/26/07 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love the vehicle. Such a smooth ride, takes bumps very smooth. Nice and compact, but roomy. Just what we were looking for. Nothing too big and a decent fuel amount.

Excellent!
By Amy on 12/18/07 17:20 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my new car. I love the driving position and the pick-up. It's generally a quiet ride, except on the highway. Fuel economy could be a lot better, I am averaging 19.4 mpg and have driven 500 miles. I expect this to improve. I tested a lot of compact SUVs and crossovers and I could not find any better value for the money.

Love my little Hunny :)
By Lesley on 12/16/07 11:20 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. I have a round trip commute of almost 100 miles a day and the Tucson has done awesome. I also went on a 2500 mile road trip with it only a month after I got it and went through everything with it. Blinding lake effect snow in the mountains, flat lands, New York City traffic and the it always did great. Its a comfortable ride (kept my teen relatively happy for long trip), stereo sounds wonderful, enough storage too. It's a great looking vehicle too. I get a lot of compliments on the dark metallic grey along with the matching SE trim on the bottom.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
By Jerry L. Frank on 12/12/07 09:27 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The styling is excellent. The body has no rattles and sounds solid closing the doors. It could have a little more power but is acceptable.

Great Value
By SKR on 12/09/07 18:43 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

better packeges at a greater value as compared to honda crv and toyota rav4. Fun to drive.

Could be better
By Bill on 11/01/07 13:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We generally like the car. It has been reliable and the gas mileage not bad - around 30 mpg on a trip. The 4 cylinder is underpowered but adequate for around town and long trips providing you don't live in the mountains.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.