Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

Hyundai Tuscon 2007
By MDW

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Impressed with the solid build quality and reliability to date. Lacking somewhat in interior space, but then it is a 'compact', so not surprising really. Handles well in snow and on dirt roads, and the ESC works well. Privacy glass in the back is a good feature. WE tested the RAV4, CR-V, Escape and Patriot, and felt this was good value for money, with a similar feel of quality to the Honda or Toyota, but cheaper.

Sunroof Privacy glass ESC Heated seats Styling

Fuel consumption is a bit heavy when in a hurry. Extra trip features such as average MPG would be nice

Good Value
By Ellie

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Makes driving fun. Fuel is not bad, but could be better - 21-27. Had an oil leak when I first got it, but they fixed it, and it has been good. I did have a problem with the rubber filler along the fenders discoloring. That was replaced, but will need done again. I park in the same sunny place every day. Good visibility over cars in the same class.

Roomy - console holds a lot and has a rear outlet that is reachable from the front, so I can plug in a GPS in front, and charge a phone at the same time without an adapter. The dip in the dash holds the GPS where you need it.

Fuel consumption could be better. If they get this up into the 30's or better, they have a gold mine.

It's a steal!
By fierysprite

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Hyundai in August of 2007 and haven't looked back since. It's reliable, fun and roomy. When comparing to other similar type vehicles (equinox, RAV, etc.,) you simply can't beat the reliability and price.

Fold down seats that lay flat, roof rack, sound system, heated outside mirrors (I live in MN), windshield that lifts independently of the back door.

Fuel consumption could be better; in fact,it's the only reason I would consider going with a different vehicle in the future.

40,000 Miles in less of Two Years
By Pedro J Matos

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my truck, I almost live on the roads of Puerto Rico. As an IT person I keep driving daily, to reach my Customers a on different parts of this Island. I try Suzuki, KIA, Mitsubishi but I love my Tucson.

Good response and acceleration with the manual transmission. Feels like a car on the road no matter the conditions. What else can I said I LOVE IT....

CD Changer, 6 cylinder 4x4 with manual transmission or a bigger 4 cylinder engine with rear propulsion and better fuel economy.

1st time Hyundai Owner
By blackartschild

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned my Tucson for 6 months. We have driven it all over Florida and back and forth to Kentucky a couple times. When it comes to long-distance driving, I can drive for many hours while remaining comfortable. It is also very good on gas. The sound system sounds incredible. I can't say enough about how much I love this little truck. When we travel, we fold down the back seats for our two border collies. It's perfect for them.

The fact that the rear window opens independently of the hatch, the gas mileage, the stereo and the safety features.

I can't think of anything.