2007 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:
Love my little SUV
By kelleejoe on 10/31/08 07:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased an 08 Tucson SE. I had been looking for a compact suv. I needed something awd or 4wd, with enough room to haul golf clubs, get me where I need to go in style, and not cost an arm and a leg. The looks of the vehicle are great, it's fun to drive, I feel safe safe in it, I get tons of compliments and no one can believe that I spent so little on it.

2007 Tucson SE V6
By M8080 on 10/12/08 20:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Shopped for a year for the right Mini SUV. Test drove the Ford Escape, Explorer, Saturn Vue, Suzuki, and Chevrolet Equinox, among others. The Tucson's features and Quality beat them all, hands down, not to speak of the pricing. If you want value for your dollar, test one yourself. American Car Makers, especially, still don't understand that. I drive my vehicles for 10-12 years, and if I take care of them, I expect them to hold up, not fall apart before my eyes. Hyundai builds a solid product. I expect to be driving this vehicle for many years to come.

Nice little truck!
By New Port Richey, FL on 07/09/08 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my 2007 Tucson for 18 months. It continues to perform pretty much in the way I would expect. The back is quite roomy and will hold luggage for 4 easily. Mostly, I use the back to transport my dog. It's perfect for that, especially with the addition of the cargo tray. I drive 80 miles daily (round trip) to work. I have no complaints about the performance and handling of this vehicle on country roads, expressways and city streets. It's small enough to maneuver in city traffic, but peppy enough to keep up with the demands of highway driving. If you want a small (SUV) truck, this is a great vehicle!

Power windows
By NickiD on 06/15/08 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Overall I have enjoyed the car. I get lots of compliments. Just this last week my power windows stop working. The dealership has had my car for 5 days and can not figure out why the fuse keeps blowing. The dealership says they have been in constant contact with Hyundai headquarters and still can't figure it out. I love the car hope they figure it out soon.

superb!
By jesusa emma gison on 06/15/08 12:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

the performance of Tucson is great and its interior are nice and comfortable. all in all its 2 thumb- ups!!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
By jaypol on 06/08/08 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this vehicle for my daughter to use at college. Have been very happy so far. Ride is very smooth, handling is agile, and very roomy interior. She fit the entire contents of her dorm room into the Tucson and still had a comfortable ride home.

Disappointed
By rxc on 06/04/08 05:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, the vehicle is decent but we've had issues with water leaking through the seal of the sunroof after a modest rain fall or through a car wash. Also, there is an associated whistling sound from the sunroof at speeds above 60 MPH. Have seen other Tuscon' have this same problem by making the dealer apply a garden hose over the sunroof. Hyundai claims this is this designed to happen. I don't believe their claim and I did not spend money on a brand new vehicle that is supposed to leak into the interior. Very disappointed and will take my business elsewhere in the future to more reliable auto manufacturers.

Great Starter SUV
By Kroz on 06/02/08 12:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drove about 7 vehicles from my list (I did some homework before shopping) and kept coming back to the Tucson. It had everything I wanted. It was small, stylish and plenty of get up and go. I drove the 4cyl and 6cyl versions. I lucked into a sweetheart of a deal on a 2007 Limited. It has all the bells and whistles I could ever want. If you're considering an SUV, do not write the Tucson off just because it's a "Hyundai." It's the smoothest riding, zippy, most fun to drive car I've ever had. My only bad thing to say is if you're concerned about today's gas prices, this is not your car. I average 18.6--which is good compared to sticker--but at $4 gallon...

Decent
By kpiechoc on 03/24/08 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought car 3 months ago and I've had it in for service 5 times in the last month and a half for a squealing problem it makes when I first turn it on in the morning. Very unhappy with the dealership and service techs at van dyn hoven for not fixing what seems like a simple problem and offering a loaner vehicle. Gas mileage is less than 20 mpg's. Sunglasses holder to small and doesn't fit glasses. Fuel door broke off already when my husband bumped it with his arm when putting fuel in. Made of cheap plastic. Headrest and armrest are also awkward for me.

From a true owner
By 07TucsonGLS on 03/18/08 17:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I honestly love driving my Tucson, Its a fun car to drive especially when your using the Shift/Tronic Shifter in it... It can be a blast... Car can be very comfortable especially for long road trips... Awesome gas mileage, and even with a 4 Cyl engine my car off the line takes off pretty quick and is def. not scared to go fast.. I would recommend this car to anyone who enjoys keeping a nice car, the car is very easy to keep clean, The Tucson now has approx. 9,100 Miles and still runs like it was from the showroom floor. I had some complications with the dealership upon buying the car, and am still a little un-satisfied with them.. But can not bring myself the trade the car in and get a new 1

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.