Used 2007 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Tiburon

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:

Bad Car
By Jack22

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchase this car and it has been ok at first but after I put a few miles on it it started to break down on me. Hyundai did take care of the towing and labor the first 2 times but refused the third time. I would not recommend the car.

Sunroof

Better MPG and Reliability.

2007 Tib
By Felecia Roden

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love love love the Tib. Great gas mileage,hugs the curves, sporty and fun. Did have the sunroof to break a part, the dealership handled without event. Seems to be fixed. This car has been enjoyable to own, haven't no regrets, even when the payment is due!

Fav feature is the body style,sleek,unique is beautiful on the road.

Blind spot as you try look back across lanes of traffic. Seats could be more comfortable.

Awesome Car
By German

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car looks much better in person than in the pictures. Everyone loves the car and its design. The standard features are awesome and it is a lot of fun to drive.

Kenwood Stereo system, shiftronic, exterior and interior design

More space in the back seating area

Personal opinion and comparisons.
By Maj_Oliver

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought my Tiburon GT back in August as a b-day for both my wife and myself. Since we bought the Tiburon we've put it to the test. I put ours on the track in it's initial break in phase <1K and broken-in >1.5K so to speak realms. Best times: (Track proven and mounted with window sticker over our mantle) 0-60: 7.537/6.819 Top Speed: 149 1/8 mile: 10.729 65.10 /9.879 71.42 The ride is INCREDIBLY smooth, even compared to my parents CLK 320 and ML 55 AMG Mercedes's. Cornering is phenemonal with minimal body roll. Also for you peeps wanting a date magnet, well this car will do the trick. Even my friends thought I spent over 30K but don't tell them I got it for 18.4 driveout.

Handling, cornering, acceleration, throttle response, looks, ride, road noise is minimal to none, small back seats=keeps my friends from wanting to ride but allows kids to have a comfy and roomy ride. Price:Performance is outstanding. Bad weather handling and gas mileage is great.

Really I can't think of any needed improvements except a more accessable E- brake for us shorter drivers with the seat near the dash :)

Sweet Tiburon
By medic880

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first Tiburon and I love it. Everyone comments on how nice it looks. It drives like a million dollars. I hope I can make some changes without messing up the warranty.

Sweet interior lighting, eye catching rims, kick a** sound system, nice tone to exhaust system.

More options from Hyundai for upgrades after the sale. Rear hatch pushbutton release, more horsepower. Some of the interior scratches to easy.