2007 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Reviews 6

2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
I Love my new SE
By HeavyRightFoot on 04/06/07 12:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I loved driving this from the moment I pulled it out of the dealership! This V6 is extremely responsive, the shifter is nice and tight, and I'm as comfortable and secure in my seat in tight curves at high speeds as I am on the straightaway. The new colors from '07 are awesome, and I've gotten a lot of complements at my infrequent fuel stops.

Hyundai just gets better and better
By Dr. Gary on 03/31/07 04:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 4th Hyundai (2 Elantra GTs, Tucson) and I can not say enough good things about all of them. I am 56, a former test driver, racer etc. and the quality and cost/benefit ratio of owning a Hyundai is clearly above all others. The new Tib is simply, to me, stunning in its purity and is an improved version of the Ferrari 456 it was designed after. The interior is clean and functional, the ride tight and controlled, the braking linear and the 4cyl is more than adequate with the quick shifting close ratio 5sp. With only 500 (engine still not broken in) miles on it, I got 35.2 hwy at a steady 65mph- that's hard to beat and equals the Elantra. And, every day someone asks me what it is.

Head Turner
By Herb Schlichting on 03/28/07 05:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Test drove Nissians, Toyota's and every other foreign sports car in the $30,000 price range or less. When I drove Tiburon I first noticed that my 6'2" 245 pound body was actually comfortable and the interior design and the quality of workmanship from the padded dash leather to the REAL leather wrap steering wheel to the high quality soft REAL leather seating and the wrap around dash and console. The car in solid made you don't feel like you just purchased and sheet of plastic on wheels, Im very impressed with the exterior as well excellent front and rear design and lighting, excellent drive lighting as well. I luv the gas mileage also 6 cyl. 35 mpg. Highway, 22 in town

one nice car
By susan78 on 03/16/07 10:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is fantastic! It is so fun to drive and as far as reliabilty, mine is too new to know, however with the great warrenty Hyundai provides, if I do have any problems, they will fix it for a very long time. The car is affordable, so stylish and just plain awesome. The seats are so comfy and everything is well within reach and simple to access. Stero system is great and sounds fantastic. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Great Make-Over!!
By parkone on 02/02/07 09:27 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

Hyundai has stepped up to the plate once again, my Tiburon is awsome, the six speed trans. is so much fun to drive. can't wait till the summertime so i can show it off in style!!