Used 2007 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Tiburon

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:

2007 Tib
By Felecia Roden

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love love love the Tib. Great gas mileage,hugs the curves, sporty and fun. Did have the sunroof to break a part, the dealership handled without event. Seems to be fixed. This car has been enjoyable to own, haven't no regrets, even when the payment is due!

Favorite Features

Fav feature is the body style,sleek,unique is beautiful on the road.

Suggested Improvements

Blind spot as you try look back across lanes of traffic. Seats could be more comfortable.

Awesome Car
By German

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car looks much better in person than in the pictures. Everyone loves the car and its design. The standard features are awesome and it is a lot of fun to drive.

Favorite Features

Kenwood Stereo system, shiftronic, exterior and interior design

Suggested Improvements

More space in the back seating area

Personal opinion and comparisons.
By Maj_Oliver

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought my Tiburon GT back in August as a b-day for both my wife and myself. Since we bought the Tiburon we've put it to the test. I put ours on the track in it's initial break in phase <1K and broken-in >1.5K so to speak realms. Best times: (Track proven and mounted with window sticker over our mantle) 0-60: 7.537/6.819 Top Speed: 149 1/8 mile: 10.729 65.10 /9.879 71.42 The ride is INCREDIBLY smooth, even compared to my parents CLK 320 and ML 55 AMG Mercedes's. Cornering is phenemonal with minimal body roll. Also for you peeps wanting a date magnet, well this car will do the trick. Even my friends thought I spent over 30K but don't tell them I got it for 18.4 driveout.

Favorite Features

Handling, cornering, acceleration, throttle response, looks, ride, road noise is minimal to none, small back seats=keeps my friends from wanting to ride but allows kids to have a comfy and roomy ride. Price:Performance is outstanding. Bad weather handling and gas mileage is great.

Suggested Improvements

Really I can't think of any needed improvements except a more accessable E- brake for us shorter drivers with the seat near the dash :)

Sweet Tiburon
By medic880

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first Tiburon and I love it. Everyone comments on how nice it looks. It drives like a million dollars. I hope I can make some changes without messing up the warranty.

Favorite Features

Sweet interior lighting, eye catching rims, kick a** sound system, nice tone to exhaust system.

Suggested Improvements

More options from Hyundai for upgrades after the sale. Rear hatch pushbutton release, more horsepower. Some of the interior scratches to easy.

Still a good car
By Maine

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned a 97 Tiburon, a 03 tiburon, and am now the proud owner of a 07 tiburon. I love the line, it's always provided me with fun driving and this year is no different. The most notable is the chassis just feels stiffer then ever. The steering is very tight and gives that racing feel. The 07 looks better then ever and Im enjoying it. I suppose when the new model comes out in 09 I will wait till around 12 and purchase that year! keep up the good work Hyundai

Favorite Features

New front and rear lights. Blue illuminated interior. Tight chassis and steering.

Suggested Improvements

More power in the 4 cylinder engines. Maybe putting a supercharger on it boosting it to around 210 horses or so.