2007 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Reviews 5

2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
This Car Rocks ^_^
By Slayer1982 on 06/25/07 15:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is truly amazing! It gets really good gas millage. I got 400 miles out of the first tank and only put 12.125 gallons of gas in it!!! The price you pay for the millage is the power. While this car isn't anywhere NEAR powerful for a sports car(138 hp/136 ft-lbs) it does get around ok and can keep up with traffic without needing to red line every gear. The styling both inside and out is great. Everything is easy to reach. It's super comfortable to ride in and takes corners like a pro. Overall, this is a great car, Good bang for the buck and really fun on the back roads. All this for only 18 K!!! You can't go wrong. :D

Solid through and through
By Olddude on 06/18/07 06:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I went into the dealership to buy a base model GS and after driving the SE (due to the fact the color I wanted in the GS was no where to be found) there was no turning back. The car drives solid as a rock. The 6 spd trans. is very precise and easy to drive. The duel exhaust sounds "throaty"! The car is very sound and well constructed...just close the door and see how solid it sounds..it sounds like the door closing on my girl friends Lexis 330.

Best Kept Secret
By ckm on 06/17/07 08:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Tiburon has to be one of the best kept secrets in the automotive world as you don't see many on the road. Heads do turn and people do ask about the Tib everywhere we go. An excellent vehicle and price - just drive one and you will understand. I have owned 7 vehicles and paid a lot more for the others but love this one the most!

A Sleeper Car for sure!
By Randolphjo on 06/12/07 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

When enough people find out about the Tiburon and drive one, I'm sure Hyundai could raise the price of this car by $5,000 - possibly more. The car looks like a $30,000 to $35,000 vehicle. I believe that because Korean cars have had a bad reputation in the past that Hyundai is selling this vehicle for thousands of dollars less than a well established auto manufacturer could get for this car. I can't think of a single thing wrong with this vehicle at the price it sells for. I test drove many other cars in the Tiburon's price range before purchasing the Tiburon. I'm talking about the 2007 Tiburon GT specifically. The car is too much fun to drive, never fails to turn heads! WOW!

Little Red Toy
By Robert on 06/09/07 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive head turner. I get lots of looks and questions about what make and model the Tiburon SE is.

Tiburon is the Bomb
By luvintheride on 06/05/07 12:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had the car for two days but I love it so far, as soon as I drove it off of the lot I loved it.

Buy of the century!
By Tib=Fun! on 05/31/07 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

If you like the way it looks, you will love the way it drives. Just get in, let the generous options surround you and lean back and enjoy the ride. Very solid car and fun to drive. When I park it in the garage at night, I can hardly wait until the next morning to drive it again. Do yourself a favor, go drive one. You won't regret it.

BEST CAR ON MARKET
By JOE L on 05/13/07 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is amazing. It rides nice and everyone will look at you when you are on the road. There are not alot of them on the road which makes them unique. If i got to choose to buy this car again I would its the best on the market. I have not found anything to complain about this car.

Luv my 07 SE
By heavyrightfoot on 05/08/07 16:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

This car drives like the real deal. It outperforms most of the others in its class, and that's obvious in traffic and on the highway. The gearbox is nice and tight, the clutch pedal requires just enough force to keep me from wanting to ride it, and its performance at the high end is remarkable for the price. Then, on top of the great performance, it turns heads wherever it goes, and I look and feel great in it.

By David Norman on 05/03/07 08:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the Limited model V6 runs great even though the 4 seemed OK .. moves well in traffic ... compares well with the Eclipse, 350Z and other similar cars...I get lots of looks...many think it is some other kind of car costing 6 to 15,000 dollars more ... LOL ... this car is fun to drive and worth the money.