2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
Best Kept Secret
By ckm on 06/17/07 08:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Tiburon has to be one of the best kept secrets in the automotive world as you don't see many on the road. Heads do turn and people do ask about the Tib everywhere we go. An excellent vehicle and price - just drive one and you will understand. I have owned 7 vehicles and paid a lot more for the others but love this one the most!

A Sleeper Car for sure!
By Randolphjo on 06/12/07 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

When enough people find out about the Tiburon and drive one, I'm sure Hyundai could raise the price of this car by $5,000 - possibly more. The car looks like a $30,000 to $35,000 vehicle. I believe that because Korean cars have had a bad reputation in the past that Hyundai is selling this vehicle for thousands of dollars less than a well established auto manufacturer could get for this car. I can't think of a single thing wrong with this vehicle at the price it sells for. I test drove many other cars in the Tiburon's price range before purchasing the Tiburon. I'm talking about the 2007 Tiburon GT specifically. The car is too much fun to drive, never fails to turn heads! WOW!

Little Red Toy
By Robert on 06/09/07 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive head turner. I get lots of looks and questions about what make and model the Tiburon SE is.

Tiburon is the Bomb
By luvintheride on 06/05/07 12:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had the car for two days but I love it so far, as soon as I drove it off of the lot I loved it.

Buy of the century!
By Tib=Fun! on 05/31/07 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

If you like the way it looks, you will love the way it drives. Just get in, let the generous options surround you and lean back and enjoy the ride. Very solid car and fun to drive. When I park it in the garage at night, I can hardly wait until the next morning to drive it again. Do yourself a favor, go drive one. You won't regret it.

BEST CAR ON MARKET
By JOE L on 05/13/07 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is amazing. It rides nice and everyone will look at you when you are on the road. There are not alot of them on the road which makes them unique. If i got to choose to buy this car again I would its the best on the market. I have not found anything to complain about this car.

Luv my 07 SE
By heavyrightfoot on 05/08/07 16:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

This car drives like the real deal. It outperforms most of the others in its class, and that's obvious in traffic and on the highway. The gearbox is nice and tight, the clutch pedal requires just enough force to keep me from wanting to ride it, and its performance at the high end is remarkable for the price. Then, on top of the great performance, it turns heads wherever it goes, and I look and feel great in it.

By David Norman on 05/03/07 08:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the Limited model V6 runs great even though the 4 seemed OK .. moves well in traffic ... compares well with the Eclipse, 350Z and other similar cars...I get lots of looks...many think it is some other kind of car costing 6 to 15,000 dollars more ... LOL ... this car is fun to drive and worth the money.

I Love my new SE
By HeavyRightFoot on 04/06/07 12:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I loved driving this from the moment I pulled it out of the dealership! This V6 is extremely responsive, the shifter is nice and tight, and I'm as comfortable and secure in my seat in tight curves at high speeds as I am on the straightaway. The new colors from '07 are awesome, and I've gotten a lot of complements at my infrequent fuel stops.

Hyundai just gets better and better
By Dr. Gary on 03/31/07 04:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 4th Hyundai (2 Elantra GTs, Tucson) and I can not say enough good things about all of them. I am 56, a former test driver, racer etc. and the quality and cost/benefit ratio of owning a Hyundai is clearly above all others. The new Tib is simply, to me, stunning in its purity and is an improved version of the Ferrari 456 it was designed after. The interior is clean and functional, the ride tight and controlled, the braking linear and the 4cyl is more than adequate with the quick shifting close ratio 5sp. With only 500 (engine still not broken in) miles on it, I got 35.2 hwy at a steady 65mph- that's hard to beat and equals the Elantra. And, every day someone asks me what it is.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.