2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
good decision
By Jesse on 09/02/07 20:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, reliable and fun to drive.

Hooray for Hyundai!
By Sunny Raye on 09/02/07 07:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it for my wife and daughter, now they can't get me out of it! This is my 3rd Hyundai acquisition this year, Sonata for business and Sonata for personal use. Hyundai is on a roll, keep up the good work.

Bang For Buck
By Dale Cummings on 09/01/07 22:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

The Tiburon SE is alot of car for the money(ESC,TCM,Sport tuned suspention, which gives it a much better ride than the GT). I drove all the Tibs and the SE gets 4 stars in the fun factor. I was looking at the 350Z but didn't want to pay another 7-10K more for a car that seemed to handle the same as the SE. And storage was an issue too. 14.5 cubic feet in the back, plenty of room for a week on the road. It's not the fastest car in it's price range, but it looks and feels like a sports car. In world of boring bubble cars this little hot rod stands out in the crowd.

Sporty, Fun, Love it!
By TophNWHSU07 on 08/20/07 15:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my Tiburon for one month so far and absolutely love it! Looks awesome, great early acceleration, and the Infinity system is phenomenal! (If you're getting a GT, spend the extra $$$ and get the Sun and Sound Package, well worth it!)

Unbelievably Awesome Ride
By Tara on 08/08/07 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my Tib for nearly a year now and I absolutely love it. The gas mileage is far better than I expected from a sports car. The outside design and detailing is fantastic. The beige leather interior (found only in the 2007 GT Limited) coupled with the sleek black exterior I chose really gives this car a very expensive look for only a little bit of money. I get compliments on this car all the time. "That is a beautiful car." "What a sweet ride." And so on and so forth. It has a great deal of power and it handles well.

Great little car
By ALG on 08/04/07 22:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Only had the car a couple months and so far so good. Already put 1200 miles on it. Fun to drive, makes you feel like a kid again, just watch your speed. It's easy to overdo it and not even know it. My wife and I both love it. Great buy for the money.

Good Unless You Get A Lemon
By Brian Boro on 07/17/07 12:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Just got it and it has had all the injectors replaced for a second time. When i picked it up this time the check engine light was still on! The dealer even left me without a car for 4 days. But when it runs its a great car it is my second(i had a 2004), the first was a great car

Love my new Tib
By gail on 07/02/07 07:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded my 05 Tib on this SE model and I very happy with it. Looks, drive, and reasonable fuel mileage add up to a great ride.

This Car Rocks ^_^
By Slayer1982 on 06/25/07 15:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is truly amazing! It gets really good gas millage. I got 400 miles out of the first tank and only put 12.125 gallons of gas in it!!! The price you pay for the millage is the power. While this car isn't anywhere NEAR powerful for a sports car(138 hp/136 ft-lbs) it does get around ok and can keep up with traffic without needing to red line every gear. The styling both inside and out is great. Everything is easy to reach. It's super comfortable to ride in and takes corners like a pro. Overall, this is a great car, Good bang for the buck and really fun on the back roads. All this for only 18 K!!! You can't go wrong. :D

Solid through and through
By Olddude on 06/18/07 06:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I went into the dealership to buy a base model GS and after driving the SE (due to the fact the color I wanted in the GS was no where to be found) there was no turning back. The car drives solid as a rock. The 6 spd trans. is very precise and easy to drive. The duel exhaust sounds "throaty"! The car is very sound and well constructed...just close the door and see how solid it sounds..it sounds like the door closing on my girl friends Lexis 330.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.