2007 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
Cool Ride
By Mike on 04/17/08 08:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I owned this car for 1 year now, and has no problem with it. Still perform great, I have no problem with the performance of the car, as I can easily overtake any audis, bmws or benzies on the highway. Its true that the tiburon is not as powerful as some other high performance sport cars, but speed defend on both the driver and the car not just the car alone. The tib can easily do 180 km/h, but then again only pro race car drivers would drive any faster... Simply put, the tiburon is best of class in term of price per features. If you crave that extra power then you can easily add a supercharger on your tiby for only a few grands.

What a GREAT driving/owning experience!
By EvB on 03/25/08 21:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

We originally owned an '03 Tiburon and '02 Jetta. We wanted to downsize to 1 car, so it had to be reliable, high-quality, and with great performance. Our '03 Tib had been awesome, but we initially felt like trying something new. We test drove 7 other '07 cars including Acura TSX, Eclipse GT, and Lexus is250. To our surprise, none of them could match Tiburon's combo of reliability, quality, performance, warranty, and features we wanted --- except the Lexus for $11,000 more! So, we bought the '07 SE (6-cyl manual). LOVE this car. A joy to drive, beautiful inside and out. Trust us: the back seat is fine for 2 adults for around town; front seat has as much headroom as the Jetta. 100% satisfied!

Bad Car
By Jack22 on 12/02/07 20:14 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchase this car and it has been ok at first but after I put a few miles on it it started to break down on me. Hyundai did take care of the towing and labor the first 2 times but refused the third time. I would not recommend the car.

2007 Tib
By Felecia Roden on 12/02/07 17:44 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love love love the Tib. Great gas mileage,hugs the curves, sporty and fun. Did have the sunroof to break a part, the dealership handled without event. Seems to be fixed. This car has been enjoyable to own, haven't no regrets, even when the payment is due!

Awesome Car
By German on 10/29/07 20:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The car looks much better in person than in the pictures. Everyone loves the car and its design. The standard features are awesome and it is a lot of fun to drive.

Personal opinion and comparisons.
By Maj_Oliver on 10/28/07 22:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought my Tiburon GT back in August as a b-day for both my wife and myself. Since we bought the Tiburon we've put it to the test. I put ours on the track in it's initial break in phase <1K and broken-in >1.5K so to speak realms. Best times: (Track proven and mounted with window sticker over our mantle) 0-60: 7.537/6.819 Top Speed: 149 1/8 mile: 10.729 65.10 /9.879 71.42 The ride is INCREDIBLY smooth, even compared to my parents CLK 320 and ML 55 AMG Mercedes's. Cornering is phenemonal with minimal body roll. Also for you peeps wanting a date magnet, well this car will do the trick. Even my friends thought I spent over 30K but don't tell them I got it for 18.4 driveout.

Sweet Tiburon
By medic880 on 09/26/07 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first Tiburon and I love it. Everyone comments on how nice it looks. It drives like a million dollars. I hope I can make some changes without messing up the warranty.

Still a good car
By Maine on 09/21/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned a 97 Tiburon, a 03 tiburon, and am now the proud owner of a 07 tiburon. I love the line, it's always provided me with fun driving and this year is no different. The most notable is the chassis just feels stiffer then ever. The steering is very tight and gives that racing feel. The 07 looks better then ever and Im enjoying it. I suppose when the new model comes out in 09 I will wait till around 12 and purchase that year! keep up the good work Hyundai

Value For The Money!
By Brandon Stewart on 09/17/07 20:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT Limited 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

For my first ever Hyundai, it drives as great as my Honda Accord V6! I love the exterior design and the interior with its leather trim and blue lights all over. Overall, its a very fun sports car and very affordable...

Tiburon SE
By Scott on 09/16/07 15:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is one very solidly built vehicle. You can feel it in the doors, hatchback and hood. It handles very well for a car this heavy. There is pronounced torque steer when turning under a heavy throttle, but if you know it's going to happen it's very easy to correct for. Good power and torque. Very fun to drive. The six speed manual is definately the way to go. Huge track bars front and rear allow aggressive cornering without body roll. Quality Kenwood sound system driving six speakers. Radio quality hampered a bit by the in glass antennae. Overall, one great sporty coupe!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.