2005 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
My Tib is a Shark
By manderschic10 on 01/29/05 16:20 PM (PST)

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My Tiburon is probably the best car I've had so far... It's sporty and fun to drive, it handles well, and mine has been extremely reliable. And, it's nice to know that if anything ever went wrong there's a nice 100,000 miles/10 year warranty that comes along with the vehicle!

Amazing Tiburon
By Tara on 01/29/05 10:37 AM (PST)

2005 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my Tiburon for a few months - I LOVE IT. I still say it's the best purchase I've ever made! It's fun, fast, sleek, economical and most of all has the best warranty EVER! What are you waiting for? If you're looking for an economical, sharp looking sports car, this one is it! Mine is black with stainless steel accents and although I've tried to find new accessories for it - nothing is needed to make it look as sharp as it already looks - minus tinted windows.

Love my Tiburon!
By Patti on 01/28/05 19:58 PM (PST)

2005 Hyundai Tiburon GS 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great-looking car! I get great gas mileage, and I feel safe and secure in my Tiburon -- it's a hottie!

a lot to offer
By mark on 01/23/05 11:43 AM (PST)

2005 Hyundai Tiburon SE 2dr Hatchback (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

The Tiburon has a lot to offer anyone who is looking for a sporty car with great looks and lots of extra goodies. Everything is nicely finished and conveniently located inside. The seats hold you firmly in place. The torque on the car is crazy and the driving is exciting. There are lots of aftermarket add ons to make your Tibby custom and an even better performer. One is the Alpine Developments supercharger which can make over 300hp to the wheels. The exterior design is gorgeous. The car is modeled after the Ferrari 456 and in Korea it carries the name Tuscani, a town in Italy. The tires,wheels and suspension (which was developed together with Porsche designers) offer a sporty feel. All this for under 20k.