2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
When I decided that it was time for me to get a new car I was really looking for an affordable Mustang. I could not find the Mustang I was looking for and found this car instead. I am very glad that I found this car. I see Mustangs all the time but only once or twice have I ever seen a Tiburon driving around. This car is a great choice for anyone who wants a sporty, rare, and affordable vehicle.
- I have never seen the same model driving around and very rarely have I seen similar models
- This car has great handling. Hugs turns and drives easily
- Can accelerate quickly and I love driving around with the moon-roof open
- It is a small car but once you open the trunk and put down the backseats you have a very large amount of storage space
- This car is a head turner. It is a unique sporty car with great body design
- The stock infinity sound system sounds really great. I can crank it up loud or keep it quiet and it still sounds extremely clear.
- Lots of blind spots, I suggest getting blind spot mirrors, they definitely helped with this issue. Visibility out of the back window is very poor. Nearly impossible to see out of at night. The angle and tint of the window just don't mix well for practicality.
- Very difficult to fit more than one passenger in the car for very long. Not much leg room in the back seats.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.