Affordable and Sporty
By jbeeber on
2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
When I decided that it was time for me to get a new car I was really looking for an affordable Mustang. I could not find the Mustang I was looking for and found this car instead. I am very glad that I found this car. I see Mustangs all the time but only once or twice have I ever seen a Tiburon driving around. This car is a great choice for anyone who wants a sporty, rare, and affordable vehicle.
Favorite Features
Rarity - I have never seen the same model driving around and very rarely have I seen similar models Handling - This car has great handling. Hugs turns and drives easily Fun Drive - Can accelerate quickly and I love driving around with the moon-roof open Storage Space - It is a small car but once you open the trunk and put down the backseats you have a very large amount of storage space Looks - This car is a head turner. It is a unique sporty car with great body design Sound System - The stock infinity sound system sounds really great. I can crank it up loud or keep it quiet and it still sounds extremely clear.
Suggested Improvements
Visibility - Lots of blind spots, I suggest getting blind spot mirrors, they definitely helped with this issue. Visibility out of the back window is very poor. Nearly impossible to see out of at night. The angle and tint of the window just don't mix well for practicality. Passenger room - Very difficult to fit more than one passenger in the car for very long. Not much leg room in the back seats.