2004 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
great car
By toolman98831 on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

very fun car. great sound system. has more power than all the car i drove. the only bad thing is the back seat. it has no function it's to small. i feel that the car would be a better two seater.

Shark Attack
By sharky on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I am very pleased at the class this car has for the price, not to mention the looks it gets from other people, it's a real eye catching automobile. Also the warranty that it has, the whole time my car is financed, its under warranty, now thats a deal. I have the GTV6 and this little care will move on down the road, and is fun to drive and is sporty as hell.

So Far So Great!
By Kunzi on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

All around great car! I took a long time deciding what car to get. I looked at the Mini Cooper S, and the Acura RSX type-S, neither of which do I have bad things to say about. Just afraid the Cooper novelty would wear off, and didn't like paying extra for a spoiler and fog lights on the Acura. All of which led me to check out the Tiburon. So much car for significantly less money than the others. True, Hyundai doesn't have the same "Cachet" of the other nameplates, but I got what in reality is an equivalent car and kept more "Cash-A" in my pocket!

Great Review...I Love My Car
By Jocelyn on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My review of the Hyundai Tiburon is that it is a fun to drive well made car. It handles like a sports car and has enough power to make it fun.

Sharp, sleek, fun
By Easy E on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

The 2004 hyundai Tiburon is nothing but fun. With a sporty six seed V6, you can expect to leave the competition in the dust. After closely shopping around it was between 2 cars, the RSX and Tiburon and I found my self likeing everything the Tiburon has to offer.

Review of 2003 Tiburon
By TiburonGirl on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

The handling of the Tiburon is like your on a roller coaster it just takes your breathe away. The exterior design is like a shark ready to attack.Even though it's rated as a sedan it's nothing of the sort.It is definately a sports car ready for action.The 17"tires are like glue to the pavement they just grip around every corner,never feeling out of control.

I love my car.....It's full of spice.
By Troy D. Jackson on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

It's not a manual 6 speed GTS Celica but, I think it's a great car. Hyundai has done a great job not only with styling but, with performance as well. This car is fantastic for those who like quick starts and cruising with a nice rumbling sound. The duel exaust gives the car a very high priced look and again gives the engine a low bass rumble. To this day people still don't know what it is. People stare at it like as if to say, "What the hell is that?" Thanks, T. J.

This Car rox
By hahahalookatyou on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

i like this car because it is one of the best i have ever drove.

my tib
By Jmurph on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my car...the styling is awesome and the performance was SURPRISINGLY excellent.This car has balls.Along with the engine being good, the sound system is amazing for a stock car, i'm constantly getting asked if i have a system in my car. And for a reasonable price you can get the GT model.

fun for the money
By dahl on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

A lot of fun for the money. Best looking sports car and one that will out handle all but the most expensive sports car.