2004 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:
Hot Car Inside and Out
By Christi365 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Tibby. I have gotten so many great comments on it. I did have a lot of trouble with the power windows, but I think it had more to do with the certain dealership I had been taking it to. Overall, I love my car, especially the body style. It's so fun to drive, and I feel like a million bucks while I'm in it.

beautiful car
By speed guy on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

it is a real sports car

Very Nice Porche-style car
By TNchicklet on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drive it in Europe and turn heads.

tiburon v-6
By jessieo10 on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

i have had alot of problems with it first problem was the door seal then the rear window seal then my window motor quick workin then my trunk wouldnt open and the biggest problem was that it was quiting it would start up and run for about 5 seconds then stall out and it would do it 4 times before it would run but i had to take it to the shop about 4 times for that problem and they finally got it fixed said that it was the fuel i was using and that you shouldnt use high test gas in the v-6 that it was tuned to use 87octane but so far so good well see though

RALLY RED 2003 TIBURON GT
By Alexandra on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned 2003 Rally Red Hyundai Tiburon V6 GT since October 1st 2002. I absolutely love this car. It fits me perfectly and is an awesome body style and great stereo, sun roof, wheels.... Its the same damn car as the celica but better!!!! It has been extremely reliable for me and i have sooo much fun in it. Thank you very much

My Review
By yoda9111 on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. I am completely happy with it in every aspect. It's nice to both drive and look at, especially if you ad the Korean, Tuscani badging. The only thing is I feel like I'm always filling up with gas when using it in the city. I seem to get great highway fuel economy.

The Best
By JoshBo on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My experience with this vehicle has been a great one! This beautiful car is nicely equipped from the factory, but I have added a Catback exhaust system to mine for a little extra punch as well as new wheels and tires; for such a low price you can afford to add whatever you want!

LOVE THIS CAR
By JJBrown on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

I traded-in a 1998 Jaguar XJR for this car. The Jag experience was awful. This car on the other hand, has been a joy. I still love to drive it after a year of ownership. It looks great. It drives great. For the money you can not go wrong. I added some aluminum trim rings to the round dash vents and fuel/temp guage to brighten-up the dark interior. One thing that bugs is first gear. Can't get enough traction. Limited-slip diff would make a big improvement.

It's my new Supra
By DougJ92264 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Had a Toyota Supra that I loved. I'm now in love with my Tib! Sits, rides, drives like the Supra. Have only had 2 small problems. Mirror vibrated (rattle drove me nuts) and driver's window motor broke. They replaced both items without a question Drive the Santa Fe occasionally, but always feel better in the Tib!!! Wish they made a convert! Gas mileage disappointing. Avg 18.4 mpg (accurate records) in 5700 miles. Supra got closer to 30 than 20. I LOVE THIS CAR!

Proud to have a Hyundai...
By BSvKITTEN on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 6M)

After having a Mits. Eclipse GST for the last 7 years, I was very hesitant to get the Tiburon. Then my husband drove me home a loaded blue standard Tiburon GT with leather and 17" tires in a snow storm, no less, because it was time to retire the old girl(Eclipse). I freaked!!! After the weather settled, I started noticing all of the stares I was getting on the road. I was even getting asked about my car every time I went to the drive-up at the bank. It took a little time adjusting, just slight differences, but now I am very satisfied. It's a HOT car that looks SWEEEET, and it didn't kill my pocket$$.