Used 2004 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tiburon model:

great car for the price
By MILDOC

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

So far I really enjoyed the car. I have so many people ask me what kind of car and that it is nice sporty car. Back seat space is very limited especially if you are tall.

Style, comfort, and the price

no comment

Nice Car!!
By Krystee819

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car! Just very attractive. I just bought this car Sept.'04 for under $20,000. I must say I was impressed. You get alot for your money. Has a very nice sound system. It seems a little "cramped" in the interior, but all the little "extras" you get with the car, just makes it all worthwhile. It seems very durable too. It may be "bulky" as some describe it, but I think that just makes it safer. It has a great warranty too. So, I am very pleased with my purchase.

I love the body styling of this car. Very sharp!! Great sound system. Fun to drive.

Maybe just a different type of headrest. I feel like I am always leaning forward too much. So, I have to recline the seat back some. Wish it had a little bit bigger cargo space. Otherwise, a great little car!!

My little red GT
By nationalcarriers

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

Only problems I've ever had were with the roof bracket. It keeps coming loose and I've had it fixed now three times... this time I only made it about 7 miles from the dealership and it's loose again. Other than that, I love this car!

Great sound system, can haul tons of stuff in the back of this thing, and great get up and go.

My 5 speed runs around 3000-3500 rpm around 65-70 mph in 5th which kills the gas mileage... go with the optional 6 speed... it could have been designed with a better overdrive or something to save on fuel. It's fun to go fast in this thing, but it'll Co$t ya to do it...

TIBORON-PROBLEM NEW CAR????
By MARY BENNETT

2004 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

CAR HAS 3000 MILES AT THIS TIME CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS BEEN ON FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 900 MILES, OXYGEN SENSOR IS DEFECTIVE/WRONG SENSOR. STILL GETS 40+ MILES PER GALLON, DOESNT SEEM TO EFFECT CAR PERFORMANCE. DEALER IS GREAT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

cool car
By chemwarrior

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

An exciting car that is very easy to learn to drive fast. Perfect for the first-time sports car owner

interior color scheme