2003 Hyundai Tiburon Consumer Review: Most reliable, fun, sexy car

2003 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Review

2003 Hyundai Tiburon

Most reliable, fun, sexy car
By Morgan on

2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2dr Coupe (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car at 54k miles, and it got totaled at 80k miles in one year. I drove their car for 32 hours straight from Jonestown, PA, to El Paso Tx. My "Tibby" had nothing wrong with it but general maintenance. The person who owned it previously took as great of care of the car as I did. Once you own one, it is hard to replace it. My Tibby's battery was beat for 2 months, and I just pumped the gas a little, and it never once refused to start for me. The car turned heads wherever I went, and the engine is very well built. I had plans to add pink interior lights, paint the emblems pink, and add a windshield "Tiburon" decal in pink. My car had after-market rims, and a sweet sound system.

Infinity sound system, engine, semi-manual shift, leather interior quality, black paint color (sexy), sun/moon roof, reliability, keyless entry, hatchback trunk, tight handling, inexpensive parts to customize with, beautiful, sexy, easy to fall in love with car. I miss mine so much.

the accessories such as keyless entry,clock,air-conditioning,interior lights,and speakers are cheaply made. But I found that minor, because I was going to redo everything anyways lol

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review