2003 Hyundai Tiburon 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Excellent Purchase!

2003 Hyundai Tiburon - Consumer Review

Excellent Purchase!
By Ms. Lidwine H. Comea on

2003 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Tiburon new and with the exception of one factory recall for a seat belt issue, I have had no problems. I have a five-speed 6 cyl, and get great fuel mileage, both in city and long distance driving. I have the required maintenance done and with 45,155 miles on this baby I have only one complaint. The low profile tires require replacing every two years or so. This is not Hyundai's fault, its the tire manufacture that need to be more responsible in making a better "low" profile tire. The AC, clutch, transmission, etc., has never given me any problems, and I've traveled back and forth to Canada several times with no problems or complaints. Great vehicle!

Favorite Features

Low maintenance if you keep with factory suggested servicing, great handling and turning, smooth shifting, good fuel economy, and nice leather interior.

Suggested Improvements

Better quality of "low" profile tires so that they don't have to be replaced so often.