One terrific car
By peter95949 on
2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This is one great car. Hyundai has gotten everything right. I have owned 28 cars in my life including Mercedes (awful), Audi, Lincoln, Avalon, etc., and this Sonata does not disappoint. This my second Sonata.....the first being a 2011. The most noticeable improvement is the increased level of quietness. The 2011 had an unacceptable level of tire noise intruding into the cabin on coarse roads. The 2014 is almost silent on most city streets and measurably quieter at speed. Wind noise is non existent.
Favorite Features
Quality, design, fit/finish, comfort, interior lighting at night (everything glows a soft blue), features, satellite radio, solar glass, MPG, large trunk, folding rear seats, efficient a/c and heat. I'll stop now, but I could go on and on.
Suggested Improvements
Headlights could stand a boost. Dash lights are too bright on dark roads. Intrusive on the dimmest setting, which also causes reflection in windshield (only at night on dark roads). Right front passenger seat (manual) was too low in my 2011....to the extent that petite female friends could scarcely see out. There has been an improvement in the 2013, but the seat still needs a height adjuster. I have standard GPS (not the navigation screen), which displays on radio dial. It is complex to use and frustrating. Even the Hyundai salesman, sales manager, I.T. guy, and tech support, could not figure it out! First three months are free; a year's subscription is an outrageous $270.