2013 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: I am not satisfied overall

2013 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

GLS Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

I am not satisfied overall
By bsonata13 on

2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I leased this vehicle 16 months ago. The main reason to buy this vehicle is for better MPG. However, it is pretty disappointing to see low MPG (I get 22/28) average of 24 or less. They reported 24/35, and average is 28 MPG. Issues: I had to replace the blue tooth and speaker system twice and speakers are noisy, however it is covered under warranty. I have changed 4 tires already. They wore out fast and not sure why. MPG is biggest concern - I have asked for mileage inspection test twice, both the dealers gave wrong numbers, however, I am not sure how to prove them wrong. Overall it is not comfortable to drive Customer service - average Financial services - More than worst.

Exterior look

Build Quality Customer service both Hyundai and Hyundai financials Dealers - When you for service, they always come up with recommendations that are not needed and they charge hell lot of money for anything and everything. Do not list wrong MPG - 24/35 MPG is not correct all vehicles. Tire quality or look at the assembly on why the tires wearing fast?