frequent traveler
By dennisnkc on
2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought this car with the popular package which was pretty good with heated front seats, power drivers seat and alloy wheels. (Can't stand hubcaps). I also got the power rear view mirror. Overall, I am satisfied. The one issue I have is that the steering is electronic power and does not have the center detente. Wherever you point it, it goes. So it does not center itself when you let go of the wheel. This is OK when I don't think about it, but has a disconcerting affect if I do. However, for the money, this is a great car. I frequently rent cars for my job, and the Hyundai Sonata has always been a favorite. If you iphone, you will like the options. I prefer playing through bluetooth.
Favorite Features
Interactive with Iphone. Bluetooth for calls and itunes. Flowing exterior and interior. Quality feeling controls. Controls easy access, many on steering wheel. Classy looks inside. Good gas mileage. Quiet and smooth ride. Large interior and trunk space. Lighted speedo and tach are really nice. Great pricing and long warranty.
Suggested Improvements
Hyundai should return to the gas springs for the trunk. The current hardware folds into trunk and takes up a little space. This model without the GPS should have the same on screen interactive features with the iphone. There are 3 ways to use iphone. All 3 have benefits and drawbacks. Do not buy the Hyundai cable for iphone if you don't have the built in GPS. (Still figuring some of this out). Use some contrasting colors/tones in the interior.