Beautiful Car, but.......
By jandogg55 on
2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I love the car. I work with Dealers from All over the world. ( I do NOT work for a Hyundai Dealership) but I do work with dealerships from every vehicle type on the road. The only draw back is the passenger seat sits low. They need to put an adjustment control on the seat just like the driver seat. I'm 5'8" & driving so I didn't notice it until my sister who is only 5'1" said I can't see out the front window, so I gave her a pillow to sit on. My Father is 6'3" & he sat in the back seat with no problem at all. He said he had enough room to stretch out his Long Legs.
Favorite Features
The Bluetooth & the XM Satellite Radio. Will defiantly re-nu that when it runs out. Love All the Channels. The trunk is to die for. Other Vehicles & SUV'S don't even hold a candle to the room that this BABY has, & when you fold the rear seats down, HECK you can sleep two comfortable. I know this because I did it.
Suggested Improvements
Put a control on the passengers sit to raise it up, or just make the adjustment when making the the car at the factory!