2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:
frequent traveler
By dennisnkc on 08/13/12 09:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan GLS PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car with the popular package which was pretty good with heated front seats, power drivers seat and alloy wheels. (Can't stand hubcaps). I also got the power rear view mirror. Overall, I am satisfied. The one issue I have is that the steering is electronic power and does not have the center detente. Wherever you point it, it goes. So it does not center itself when you let go of the wheel. This is OK when I don't think about it, but has a disconcerting affect if I do. However, for the money, this is a great car. I frequently rent cars for my job, and the Hyundai Sonata has always been a favorite. If you iphone, you will like the options. I prefer playing through bluetooth.

Engine Shaking and Vibrating - Becareful..!
By andress360 on 07/30/12 13:41 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a my first Hyundai ever.....2013 Sonata 2.4 GLS with 9,700 miles, after a couple days (( 85 miles )) I noticed and Shaking, Vibrating sensation that comes from the engine. This is very irritating and disturbing since Hyundai is suppose to be coming up with better quality, sad to say but this gives me much to worry about since it can only get worse as I add miles to the car. I never had this issue with cars., so I'll be taking back to the dealer for service. After finding about this issue I wish I would have bought from Toyota, or Nissan. Very discouraging. If you do decide to buy this car make sure that you get their Top Service Warranty.

2013 Sonata GLS
By rlang on 07/06/12 18:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Lots of interior room. AC cools quickly which is a must because of the hot Texas summers. Quiet and comfortable ride. Good gas mileage. Good trunk space.

LOVE!!!
By sugplum on 06/14/12 16:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought my "Sparkling Ruby" Sonata on 5/26/12 and just don't want to park it! It's so fun to drive and very smooth. Great deal for so many options. Would definitely recommend.

I bought a great car
By bgirsch on 06/04/12 07:47 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car on May 31st and we can't be happier. The Hyundai dealer was very professional and a pleasure to work with. The Sonata offers very solid construction, great look, fun to drive, strong warranty, and fantastic gas mileage. Incredible value! We initially considered an Accord or Camry, but thankfully didn't waste our time.

My wife is in love.
By sjspanich on 05/30/12 11:14 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just got my wife the 2013 Hyundai Sontat SE, and she is in love. The exterior is sporty and the interior is luxurious. We couldn't be happier with our purchase. I definitely recommend this vehicle!

Fun car to drive
By cyndi83 on 05/23/12 19:38 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have only had this car a month but absolutely love it. The gas milage is great. You can't get a better car for the money. No complaints.

Piece of Junk!
By bmohandas on 05/23/12 06:50 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased the 2013 Sonata GLS with Popular package on 5/5 and starting day 1, i was getting a brushing noise on the steering wheel. I took it to the dealer on 5/17 and its been 7 days and they attempting to fix the issue. they are replacing the steering column! Never buy Hyundais! go for Honda,Toyota or Nissan

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Sedan in VA is:

$160 per month*