Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews - 68 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Reviews

2013 Hyundai Sonata

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:

Bought used, not disappointed
By Peter vadopalas

2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Has some issues with the sales team at the local dealership (but that's not the car's fault). I struggled with the idea of buying a Hyundai but after lots of researching and test drives, it was hard to deny the value. You get a lot of car for the price. I'm 6'2" so the Elantra was a bit tight for me, but the Sonata is a really comfortable ride. It's not built for drag racing, could be peppier off the line but beyond that it can move and the steering is really responsive. The finishes, exterior and interior, are really nice. I've had it for 2 months now and am very happy with the car!

Great car for a teenager!
By Michal

2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have this car almost for a year and it's perfect for me! It's the best car that you can get as a teenager ! Over the year car didn't broke once, only oil change and that's it ! Worth the price !

Hot & Sexy
By Wilbur Mckee

2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

It is a great car . At one time or another I have owned just about aver brand in the same class and non on them compare with the sonata. I love this car!!!!!

2013 Sonata cruising
By mark waters

2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Well, I bought the car about 3 weeks ago and i find it attractive and quite sporty for a 4 cylinder. The ride is smooth, absorbs bumps pretty well but the road noise is a little loud. The interior of the car was mint, well taken care of. All the controls are where you would expect them to be. The screen for this model entertainment system could have been bigger and come with back up assist, but alas no...The blue lights are nice and overall the car has been fun to drive without much fuss. The only thing I did notice was the power steering seems a bit sticky when you turn the wheel, very touchy. I am very satisfied with my purchase and thank Edmunds for the help...

Hyundai lover!
By Sandra Wood

2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First of all I had a 2011 Hyundai before this one ! Now, I think this is a great vehicle ! I love the heated leather seats! Plus the Blue Link app is great to have in the winter! I have the sun roof which I would give up for either the rear camera or navigation! The gas Milage around town isn't the greater but great on the highway ! I am keeping this vehicle after the lease but will buy another in the future!