Watch for price add ons
By emlod on
2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
The dealer added $3500 price to the sticker price and said he was doing me a favor taking $1000 off the total. The car is OK but the rude is very harsh and the handling does not justify it. The car is OK but I think i would have done bettter with something else. Don't pay the rediculous $3500 add on. This will be temporary as it is a car in demand. Wait and it will drop off. Maybe the dealer did this on his own. I don't trust Major Motors in PA, I expected more. The drive they gave you proved nothing. Avoid Jeff Butler in sales.
Favorite Features
Turbo engine
Suggested Improvements
Better arm rests, cup holders and quiet start up in turbo mode. It sounds like something is wrong with the car. Car pulls to one side Accelleration should be better with this much HP
By shane725
on 09/27/11 09:10 AM (PDT)

So it sounds like what you're saying is the salesman did a good job... It's up to you the consumer to research the vehicle and use sites like this to see what the true value of the car is. And if you read the review of the car it tells you right there that the ride on the SE is a little rough. I just bought a 2012 limited non-turbo with nav for 28.3K after doing a lot of research. I've only had it a few days but I love it and got a great deal on it. Don't hate the salesman because he did his job.

By emlod
on 11/25/11 19:53 PM (PST)

i didn't buy the car there. i got 3 internet prices and drove 30 miles and got a great deal.