Warning: Test-driving this vehicle will compell you to purchase it
By cecmazda6 on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Please, do not test-drive a Sonata Turbo unless you're you're ready to buy, because you're gonna be compelled to buy it. The engineers of the 2.0 turbo Sonata are geniuses. The GDI was already cutting-edge for the regular 2.4 4-cyl, but the performance and fuel efficiency of the 274hp turbo are just pure genius. Simply put, it's a rocket. I effortlessly pass pretty much any car I want, anywhere, at any time, yet I get consistent 30-35mpg on the highway WITHOUT the ECO on and enthusiastic driving. Even the 'softer' limited suspension handles tight corners with great agility (18" low-profile tires help too). Beautiful engineering. And oh yeah, did I mention it's beautiful to stare at as well?
Favorite Features
Did I mention the turbo performance? But aside from that, there are so many other impressive aspects. For one, try to find a more beautifully executed exterior design in a midsize family car (and get the 18' hyper-silver rims they're very nice for OEMs and really make a difference). The ride is amazingly smooth yet it corners well. excellent brakes. Cool curvy dash design that compliments the exterior, nice interior lighting, ice cold AC, great sound system, solid-feeling switches and dials, nice leather and dash materials, Blue-link is very cool can start car from my phone!
Suggested Improvements
What's there not to love about a car that performs every bit as beautifully as it is to look at with solid build quality, a great warranty, excellent safety ratings, that delivers amazing gas mileage while doing it!!??