2012 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: Nicest used car I've purchased

2012 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

Nicest used car I've purchased..
By ciera223 on

2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've only had my 2012 sonata for a few wks now, I purchased it used with 5k miles on it. For being used it isn't too bad, brakes are already bad, had to replace cabin air filter and the mpg they advertise is a lie, but its still better than my suv.The alternative starter in the middle console also don't work, so I'm taking it in next week for that. I also agree on Hyundai customer service, it's horrible, they don't care about their customers and they constantly lie. So with that said take your factory warranty and go elsewhere to get service done to it. Yes they will tell you you can't, but you can. I get mine serviced at A ford dealership where they listen and actually fix your car!

Moon roof,garage door openers on rear view mirror, good handling, sleek look, comfortable, awesome turning radius,

Should have a backup camera, better speakers, be able to open the trunk with the key button while car is running, oh crap bar on driver side so I can get out of car more easily, blind spot sensor, engine not so obnoxious, no funny noises when accelerating! Switch the controls on steering wheel to opposite sides- different than most cars.