2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2012 Hyundai Sonata Battery Problems

2012 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

2012 Hyundai Sonata Battery Problems
By slpinnv on

2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Car is a good value over all but I've had several issues with the battery going dead. Hyundai has replaced it twice since I bought it. They do not seem to understand why its constantly going dead perhaps it Henderson Hyundai service not looking to closely. Not sure why myself but it is frustrating to go for the weekend on a trip and come home to a dead battery. On board bluetooth sound is horrible and I quit using it all together Bluelink needs better navigation tools. Doesn't seem to provide accurate addresses even after speaking it several times.

Favorite Features

The interior cloth seats clean up nicely and the trunk is quite large. I thought the mileage would be better than promoted but it still is better than my Volvo got.

Suggested Improvements

The bluetooth needs better transmission and sound. Fix the bluelink it is horrible compared to GPS.
By jtrager3414
on 03/06/14 19:00 PM (PST)

There is nothing wrong with the Bluetooth transmission and sound! You might try lowering the output of your cellphone, so it doesn't overload the front-end of the Bluetooth receiver.