2012 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: My Sweet New Ride!

2012 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

My Sweet New Ride!
By n_g_ on

2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased my SE CPO w/ 9400 miles, Nav/Sunroof package, wind deflector, spoiler & full leather. It has the silver /blue pearl paint w/ black interior. The car looks amazing! Rides great, love how it handles. I've had it one month and have driven nearly 2000 miles already and haven't had any issues at all. The car came with this Blue Link thing that let's me remotely control the car(start/doors/lights/horn), gives monthly diagnostic reports and can even slow the car down to a complete stop if I reported stolen and then the GPS will tell me where it is. Cool or what. Since it's CPO I get the 5yr/60k full warranty, the 10yr/100k power-train warranty and 10yr/unlimited roadside assistance :)

Since there is so much I like I will say what I don't and that is that the tires are a bit noisy. I'll just by a better set of tires when the time comes. Other than that. It's all good!!!

There's a much better set of 18" Michelin tires that ought to be OEM on this car and not those hankooks.