2012 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: My first Hyundai

2012 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

2012 Hyundai Sonata

Limited Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

My first Hyundai
By enjnir on

2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

All i can say is WOW. This is my first Hyundai and so far I love it. We almost bought the 2011 model but I am so glad we paid a little more for the 2012. The panoramic sunroof is worth the extra money by it's self not counting the blue link as well. Time will tell how good a car it really is but at first glance I could not be happier.

Panoramic sunroof Milage Turbo engine Styling Roomy interior Huge trunk Xm

None right now.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By moosemeat
on 01/05/12 07:19 AM (PST)

Fred, sorry to hear of your issue, however my 2012 Limited turbo does not pull to the right, nor left. I made certain to be aware of that issue during the test drive. However, the steering is a bit 'lighter' than the 2007 subaru outback I traded in. Steering in Limited model also speed adjusts and I notice a slightly 'tighter' feel at highway speeds. I also believe the 18 inch, 8 inch wide tires have something to do with the 'light' feeling, as well. I love my Sonata. I believe the most beautiful looking car on the road today.

By fred2258
on 09/05/11 18:00 PM (PDT)

first sonata 2012 limited turbo pulls to the right been back to dealer three times not fixed paid 30852.00 for pice of junk buyer beware

By jtrager3414
on 03/12/12 19:52 PM (PDT)

moosemeat - just because someone says he owns a particular car, doesn't mean he actually does... anyone can make a posting... lots of evil people out there