My first Hyundai
By enjnir on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
All i can say is WOW. This is my first Hyundai and so far I love it. We almost bought the 2011 model but I am so glad we paid a little more for the 2012. The panoramic sunroof is worth the extra money by it's self not counting the blue link as well. Time will tell how good a car it really is but at first glance I could not be happier.
Favorite Features
Panoramic sunroof Milage Turbo engine Styling Roomy interior Huge trunk Xm
Suggested Improvements
None right now.
By fred2258
on 09/05/11 18:00 PM (PDT)

first sonata 2012 limited turbo pulls to the right been back to dealer three times not fixed paid 30852.00 for pice of junk buyer beware

By jtrager3414
on 03/12/12 19:52 PM (PDT)

moosemeat - just because someone says he owns a particular car, doesn't mean he actually does... anyone can make a posting... lots of evil people out there

By moosemeat
on 01/05/12 07:19 AM (PST)

Fred, sorry to hear of your issue, however my 2012 Limited turbo does not pull to the right, nor left. I made certain to be aware of that issue during the test drive. However, the steering is a bit 'lighter' than the 2007 subaru outback I traded in. Steering in Limited model also speed adjusts and I notice a slightly 'tighter' feel at highway speeds. I also believe the 18 inch, 8 inch wide tires have something to do with the 'light' feeling, as well. I love my Sonata. I believe the most beautiful looking car on the road today.