Great Car
By jtrager3414 on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I just purhased a 2012 Sonata Limited 2.0T with the navigation option, and it is a great car. I replaced my 2003 Honda Accord V6 with only 31,500 miles on it (also a great car). The new Sonata is fun to drive, with excellent build quality. The interior is very nice. The Sonata shifts just as smoothly as my V6 Accord, and has many options that the Accord didn't have (but then it is 8 years older). It's 2.0L Turbo engine produces 274HP with 268 lb-ft of torque from 1750 - 4500rpm. The 2011 BMW 535 Twinpower engine is only good for 300HP, and it is a 3.0L engine? Something doesn't seem right there! Perhaps it isn't a twin-scroll turbo, and is loosing power at the interface to turbo?
Favorite Features
Turbo VVT Engine, Navigation, Display, Interior Build Quality, Backup Camera, State-Of-The-Art Technology... nice rims.
Suggested Improvements
Add a boost display to the trip computer! It would involve adding some more lines of code to the firmware! That would be easy Hyundai!
By jtrager3414
on 03/12/12 18:25 PM (PDT)

Sorry I took so long to respond, I just came back to this posting for the first time. I paid $28,500 for the 2012 Sonata Limited 2.0T. I bought it from a smaller dealership which happen to have received it while others (a much larger one) couldn't. I read some comments on various sites, and the people don't know what they are talking about (steers to one side, steering is dead in center)... I have no problems and no complaints about the car.

By mps88
on 11/14/11 17:18 PM (PST)

If you don't mind me asking, what price did you walk out the door with? I'm looking to get the limited turbo myself and wanted to know what a great deal would be as far as price. I'm hoping to bring it down to 26,500 (including navigation) without tax, title, etc - is this too much to ask?