Good value for the price
By sean1776 on
2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This car has surpassed my expectations. The acceleration and power with the 2.0 turbo feels like I have a six cylinder under the hood. The SE package gives a good feel for the road and handles very good. Yes, you are going to feel more of the bumps, but that is what you get for the handling package. The price for what you get is a value.
Favorite Features
Turbo! Gotta have it if you want that get up and go merging in traffic. Radio with blue tooth for the cell phone is nice. The auto climate control works very well. I don't ever take it out of auto unless I need to defrost. 6 speed transmission is flawless. Ride and handling is very good. Number one reason is MADE IN USA!!! (Alabama) Google their web site and check out the factory videos. Only part not made here is the transmission.
Suggested Improvements
The car is very well built but there was one quality issue that I need to mention (although minor). The dimming switch for the instrument lights doesn't control all the lights. It over dim's the radio to where you can't see it, but doesn't dim the center console where the gear indicators are on full bright all the time (that is a distraction). This is something I thought should have been taken care of in testing.