A lemon like none other.
By reddeerroper on
2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan w/Wine Interior (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have just over 22,000 miles on my '12 Sonata Turbo. This car has been in the shop for many Different problems since I bought it. Hyundai service is terrible, the company just does not care about the owners of their cars. My Sonata has a stalling problem that has plagued it for 6 months now, it just quits, could be on the interstate, at an intersection, a red light, no rhyme nor reason. Its very dangerous to have this happen so often, Hyundai has not been able to fix this issue. I've also had issues with the A/C, nav/audio unit, headliner, antifreeze smell through the dash vents, abs brake sensor, and several rattles and other poor quality car noises.
Favorite Features
It looked good and was a good price, both features have lost their lustre.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I can suggest is stay away from Hyundai. I'm not alone as there have been several other very dissapointed Hyundai owners I've met at my dealership waiting for their broken cars to get fixed by a company who could care less about keeping customers happy. This car also has NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE to the fuel economy they say it should get, and I'm a 57 yr old man who never drives my vehicles hard, I find i usually get better than the estimate mpg's.