2012 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:
Turbo Hyundai
By lzabelsky on 07/11/11 16:51 PM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great car for the money. Don't buy this as a substitute for a BMW, it is a great everday driver and a deal for the money. Great warranty, performance, comfort etc... No regret on the purchase and have had less gas station visits. The extra $1,500 for the SE 2.0T was my best decision, very fast for an inexpensive family sedan and fun drive. The SE ride is a bit rougher with the low profile tires. No complaint other than it appears the paint gets chipped easy on the front of the vehicle from road debris. Very nice family sedan, nice on long trips.

My first Hyundai
By enjnir on 07/09/11 19:19 PM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

All i can say is WOW. This is my first Hyundai and so far I love it. We almost bought the 2011 model but I am so glad we paid a little more for the 2012. The panoramic sunroof is worth the extra money by it's self not counting the blue link as well. Time will tell how good a car it really is but at first glance I could not be happier.

Amazing refinement in a $20 k car
By cb1955 on 07/04/11 12:56 PM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We just traded in my wife's 2008 Elantra for the 2012 Sonata. We got the base GLS. The inclusion of Hyundai's Bluelink system (Hyundai's version of On-Star) was an added bonus, along with the Bluetooth, Sirius XM, etc. Added to this, is Hyundai's legendary 5/60 and 10/100 warranty, which are the best in the business. This car has it all, with a smooth ride, decent acceleration for a 4 cyl engine, and great gas mileage. I have no doubt that it will attain a 35 mpg rating when we take in on an extended trip. The cloth seats are much nicer than the previous cloth seats in other Sonatas I've driven in the past. It's no wonder that Hyundai sales are up over 16% from 2010!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata in VA is:

$142 per month*