Worst Car Ever
By worstcarever13 on
2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Purchasing this car is the worst decision we ever made. Upon taking delivery and driving the car home I noticed the steering is crooked to track the car straight. My husband asked if I wanted to take the car back and since I worked at a car dealership I said no and had faith Hyundai could fix it and to this day they still haven't and can't give a reason why. The steering wheel/column also vibrates/rattles when going over bumps in the road. They've replaced the column and rack numerous times and it never fixes the problem. We contacted Hyundai corporate and they weren't even interested in trying to do anything to make us happy customers. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or money.
Favorite Features
Only good quality is the seats are comfortable for a long ride.
Suggested Improvements
The entire car inside and out.
By desielboy
on 11/20/14 23:23 PM (PST)

HI there..how u doing miss.. my name is blake , I HAVE BEEN thinking of getting a sonata for about a year and I didnt knew about this site until now..I mean I know edmunds from 4 years but I never knew there is something like consumer reveiw..anyway this is quite helpful and I have already read some reviews of bmw 318 and elantra 2010 and they were exactly as I expected cause I woned them..now about the sonata for about one year or more I was convenced that the sonata is an amazing car, until I read your review (and of course other consumers' ) now I am dramatically changing my mind in a very short period of time..miss I am a cars lover and my many years car experiance leaded my to (sonata 2.0t or audi A5) but as u know the sonata is half the price,so if u didnt bought the sonata what would you buy??