2011 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:
Outstanding Redesign & Value
By John of Columbus,NC on 02/19/10 10:42 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited. The new 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited is more than I expected. The car is more comfortable than any I have owned in recent past. At highway speeds it holds the road securely. The Radiant Silver exterior is handsome and the black leather interior is the perfect contrast. The Dimension sound system is clear and balanced and a huge improvement. The car has everything one could ask for except navigation. I have a Garmin GPS for that. What a great automobile. Hyundai does it right!

Unexpected Pleasure
By James Gann on 02/17/10 19:40 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've only had this car one week but it has been more than I expected: it handled well in a recent snow storm, is averaging a combined mpg of 26, the fit and finish is excellent, the engine is quite responsive for a 4 cylinder, and the suspension is taught but comfortable. The interior fit and finish is exceptional with nice materials. I have cloth and leather seating. It has some of the electronic toys on it that are seen on much more expensive cars; like, Bluetooth phone connection and proximity keys.

Very pleasantly surprised
By Don on 02/17/10 17:49 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Was driving past the dealership as they were unloading their first Sonatas. I pulled in for a closer look, and the rest is history. I had a 2007 Camary SE, which I absolutely loved, but mileage was getting pretty high. The Sonata SE has much more in the way of features than my Camry, And cost $3000.00 less than I paid for my Camry 4 years ago. Awesome Vehicle. Cannot say enough about it.

First 2011 Sonata sold
By First buyer on 02/17/10 13:34 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased the car 2 days ago so my review of the car is with only a couple of days of ownership. I bought the Limited model. I love the new design and have had many compliments on the beautiful looks. The inside is as nice as the outside and looks great. The leather seats are of superior quality and the keyless ignition is wonderful. The standard bluetooth connection for my cell works great as well and the gas mileage is wonderful and I am averaging 25 miles per gallon on my first tank. The 200 HP engine has plenty of power and the car handles like a dream. I can't believe I got it for 26K. No down side at this point.

WOW Incredible Value
By Mike on 02/15/10 21:14 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a black Limited edition sonata for 25,200. Limited is fully loaded with everything but navigation. This car floats on the road. The styling is excellent looks like a Mercedes, Lexus,etc.. And I haven't driven in those cars but let me tell you.. 1) You don't feel a bump 2) You don't hear the engine...stopped at a light for first time I though engine died, no you really cant hear a thing 3) People really look at this car 4) Quality everywhere is top notch from closing the doors to interior, to under the hood 5) SIMPLE! Everything is logistically placed perfectly!! HANDS DOWN UNBELIEVABLE CAR FOR THE MONEY!!

Best Car in the Midsize Category.
By Richard38 on 02/06/10 20:11 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just took delivery of a 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE Pearl White. Sticker-$23,650-Options-Pearl White Paint-$200, Floor Mats $100, IPod Cable-$35. Looked at Accord EX and Camry SE. Car is far superior to both, larger, better equiped, XM Radio Standard. Offered a unbelievable deal on the Camry SE, but the new Sonata is a much nicer and better equipped car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata in NJ is:

$212 per month*