2011 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Reviews 56

2011 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:
I Love This Car
By Mary on 03/04/10 10:04 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love the way this car handles! It is so easy to drive, park, and maneuver. It is peppy and has a lot of get up and go. My husband and I first test drove the 2010 Sonata SE and liked it very much. We decided to test drive a 2011 to see if there really was a difference in how the car was redesigned. There was definitely a difference - even I could tell. There was no more considering the 2010; I knew the 2011 was for me. I purchased the Limited, it has everything but the navigation system. There is nothing about this car I do not like. The sound system is super - better than anything I have ever had in a vehicle. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, consider the 2011 Hyundai

Welcome in the New Sonata
By rkaslyfox on 03/02/10 20:12 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

If you were having any reservations about what your next family sedan should be, let me help. This is far and away the absolute best of the best. The fit and finish is approaching that of vehicles costing thousands more. You have options that are standard that aren't even available on the competition (heated front AND rear seats as an example). The motor is more than adequate and extremely fuel efficient. I predict this vehicle will become the most highly acclaimed vehicle in the segment. The facts are undeniable and the vehicle itself stirs emotion!

2011 in 2010. Perfect.
By bill on 02/27/10 21:16 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This 2011 is great. The 6 speed auto with overdrive torque lockup makes this an interstate veh. First 300 miles is getting a strong 36 mpg on two lane roads. On the interstate it just wants to fly. 40 plus MPG at 73 MPH 2200 RPM. The prius has a .25 drag co. and this has a .28 drag co. and I can tell driving it the sonata just wants to go! It trues out like an arrow! I am 6'2" ... very comfortable car. Turning the steering wheel quarter to half an inch brings immediate tracking response.

Impressive!
By Matt_Landers on 02/27/10 10:29 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased my 2011 Sonata Limited a week ago and 600 miles later, so my immediate impressions are positive. A lot more bang for your buck than a comparable Accord EX-L which I owned (2009 model)

Best Buy in its class
By DF on 02/26/10 23:59 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

By far the best car and best buy in its class. Others do not come close in style, comfort and performance. As soon as I test drove this car, I knew it was the car for me. The interior feels sporty and luxurious and the exterior lines are impressive. I was pleasantly surprised with the feel of the engine - quick and smooth. It really feels like the car is floating along the road. I still can't believe the base model comes with so many features. My only complaint is the sight lines from the rear view mirror. It's difficult to see behind you.

EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH PRODUCT
By K.J. Crawford on 02/26/10 09:51 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I am the proud owner of a new 2011 Sonata Limited....Black with grey leather interior, sunroof, etc. Everything except the navigation system. I am amazed at how quiet this vehicle is. When sitting in a parking lot sometimes, just idling I cannot tell if the car is ON or not!! Rides nice and smooth. The looks of the car compete easily with Lexus, Acura, and some other more expensive cars. I love my new car.... I heard bad things about Hyundai's years ago, and was a little reluctant to buy, but after reading reviews with Consumer Reports, and a few others, I was convinced that Hyundai did their "homework" to make their vehicles move up with their reputation.

From 350Z to 2011 Sonata SE
By 2011SonataSE on 02/25/10 13:12 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just took delivery on a 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE. If you like what is portrayed in the Super Bowl ad (Geaux Saints) go out and take a first hand look. I came out of a Z and was a little worried about HP. Itís not dragster but with the 6 Speed VDC Trans it shifts like a dream. The exterior lines, paint form and fit are truly matched to the high end manufactureís standards. The interior is very impressive with well thought out placement of speakers, gauges and remarkably comfortable front and rear seats. The Bluetooth microphone is very well placed and connection clarity the best Iíve ever experienced.Buy now before the discounts go away and/or the dealers realize what a catch this car is.

Luxurious Vehicle at Great Value!!!!
By n8dogg8305 on 02/25/10 12:03 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought this base model vehicle and felt like i bought a loaded model. Toyota would never be so generous in a CE. Hands-free bluetooth is a great feature. Includes cruise control, and trip features. I got 30 mpg on my first tank of gas. It cruises like any other 4 cyl., but performs like a 6 cyl. when acceleration is required. Hyundai stepped its game up big time.

One Very Satisfied Customer
By Bob S. on 02/25/10 06:16 AM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

When the first pictures from the Los Angeles auto show appeared in December I said to myself, "This is my next car if it proves out." It has proven out. A test drive revealed the quietness, the comfort, the smoothness of the transmission, the zip (before you know it you're doing 60), the interior fit and finish, and all the luxurious features such as the trip meter and the XM radio, which I have grown to love. I prefer cloth seats to leather, so the GLS is just the ticket -- all I need and then some. I look for excuses to go somewhere in my silver ghost.

Great car, great price!
By Trevor Sullivan on 02/24/10 21:11 PM (PST)

2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

As a repeat customer of Hyundai, I have to say that I am extremely pleased with my 2011 Sonata! I just traded in my 2006 Sonata GLS v6 for a 2011 Limited Edition, and am happy as can be! The interior design is modern and inviting, yet not overdone; it has an overall blu-ish theme to it, including the primary gauges, and the backlight for the radio controls. The performance is great, with tight / sporty steering, a sporty / quick-shifting transmission, and an sufficient 200HP 4-cyl. The exterior sports very modern, sexy lines, and at first glance appears similar to the Hyundai Genesis (which is why it first caught my eye).