2008 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: Very good car for my needs.

2008 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Very good car for my needs.
By EdmontonHyundai on

2008 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had the car for about ten months now, and it has been excellent, good mileage, no mechanical issues, it's my first Hyundai, so I wasn't exactly sure of what to expect, very satisfied. I live in Canada, and unfortunately, the 4 cylinder cars don't have traction control or stability control? not sure about this, standard on all cars in the states, come on Hyundai, we're the ones who really need these features! So, I'd be sure to get those features in my next one/or if I could start over, as winter traction could certainly have been better. Otherwise he car has been great, drive lots, runs great, could have an oil life monitor, more headroom, and a power passenger seat, next car will.

Heated leather, Fuel economy, Price/Features, Long B to B warranty, stereo with sub, smooth and quiet on the highway, surprising passing power for 4 cyl. Tilt/telescopic wheel.

Traction control and Stability control really should be standard, pwr psngr seat, auto up down on all 4 windows, remote start, oil life monitor, more head room(seat should drop lower), seat belt reminder could lead to insanity, suspension is a little soft at highway speed,no steering feel/feedback.