2008 Sonata GSL V6 3.3L
By Genetyper on
2008 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this car with 30k miles on it and have driven it about 2k miles. I love this car. Getting onto the highway is stress-free because this car can "get-up-and-go" when you put your foot into it. Its got some "nut" which I like in a car. Its quiet and smooth. I like the sunroof and the ample room of the interior. Its comfortable and an ease to drive. Gas mileage is about 31 highway (or more) and 19 town. I can't speak for long term reliability but it purrs like a kitten and is nearly soundless at idle, no engine noises or "clickings". Performance for a mid- sized 4 door family car like this is not common.
Favorite Features
Nice power and good lines interior and exterior. This isn't a "chick-magnet" so don't judge it against them. Its a reasonable responsible nice car that can get you from here to there with ample power. Nice safety features. I feel safer in this car.
Suggested Improvements
Provide three 26-35 year old cheerleaders in the back seat...seriously, it is what it is. Its a nice car that does what it was designed to do...nothing more and nothing less.