2007 Hyundai Sonata Consumer Review: Best bang for your buck

2007 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Best bang for your buck
By figopete on

2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned 3 Hondas (1 Acura), currently have a Nissan, Porsche and my Hyundai Sonata. Guess which car we take on long trips ? Yes, Hyundai Sonata. Also its my wife's daily car. Its very reliable, no major problems at all so far. It currently has over 170,000 miles on it. Only six years old. NONE of my Hondas including my Acura lasted over 170,000 without a major problem. Neither did my Nissan or Porsche. Its very quite, comfortable, good power. We bought it after careful research comparing Accord and Camry which were WAY overpriced. Few problems I've encountered is the replacing of bulbs often and I'm not a fan of driver's seating position adjuster. Besides that nothing to grip about.

Power, quite roomy cabin, reliability. Most reliable ar I've ever owned. Most you get for your money I think.

better driver's seat then again its not a sports car seats that will hug you. Maybe I'm being unfair comparing to my Porsche's seats on twisty roads. Maybe the new Hyundai Sonata's have made improvements on seating and bulb problems, haven't drove one yet.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review