2007 Hyundai Sonata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonata model:
Great Car
By Tewsley on 08/21/06 15:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Who would expect a perfect car to come with NO floor mats? Even a go cart has them - only complaint.

big car and economial to drive
By Pau on 08/19/06 08:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have put over 11,000 miles on my new Sonata. I have not had any problems. If i say at or below 75 on the freeway, i can put over 500 miles on a tank of gas. It cruises at or above 80 easily and quietly though the gas milage drops to around 28 to 29. what more can you ask. roomy, quite, great gas milage for a full size car and a long warrenty so i don't have to worry about fixing anything unil i am ready to trade it in in about 4 to 5 years.

New Convert
By JeffD on 08/17/06 13:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

As I prepared to replace my wifes 2000 Ford Contour, I went with a clean slate and looked at everything. The Ford had been a good car with no problems in 75K miles. After looking at, studying (thanks Edmunds) and driving everything from Infinities to Camry's to Accords, I bought the Sonata Limited. While we have not put a lot of miles on it yet, my initial impressions are very strong for this car, even in the class of competition it had. It is powerful enough (better than the peppy Contour V6) and very quiet. Maybe not as powerful or quiet as the Inifiniti, but I can live with the difference in my bank account.

Great Car for Money
By hyundai2 on 08/16/06 13:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata GLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is second Sonata owned. Previous 2005 model. Great ride and handling. New saftey features found in more expensive cars. Sound system upgraded.

I love it!
By James on 08/14/06 22:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a Ford Escape for this vehicle for a variety of reasons, most prominent the lack of power for my trade, and the awesome power of the Sonata. I live in Los Alamos NM, with steep mountain grades and a base altitude of 7200' and rising. I test drove a Sonata GLS for a weekend prior to buying (with the same V6 powertrain) and was quite impressed. The Limited that I recently bought is even more impressive, quite a bit more so than even the Hyundai Azzera, which I also test-drove extensively. This is an EXTREMELY FINE automobile thus far in all respects, even though I paid too much due to the negative equity on my Ford trade. Nonetheless, I have NO REGRETS whatsoe

First time Hyundai owner
By Kevin on 08/14/06 12:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car for the money. Toyota and Honda quality. Super ride.

The Sonata is a Winner!!!
By Ron on 08/13/06 19:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It drives flawlessly and stops on a dime. It is quiet and fun to drive. I wish I bought it sooner. The car looks great. Gas mileage has been great for the break in period. I have gotten 26 miles per gallon on first tankful- combining city and highway mileage. Thats great for breaking in engine. This car is heads above the competition. A winner. I made a great choice purchasing the car. The warrantee is the best also.

JD Power & CR: Hyundai beatsToyota-Honda
By James from tampa on 08/12/06 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

According to JD Power & CR, Huyndai's have better initial quality and overall dependability than Toyota and Honda for 2006, which is consistent with Edmunds Sonata, Camry, and accord midsize shootout with cars evenly priced. After the research, I found myself in a car with a 10 year warranty (instead of 3), better initial quality by JD Power, greater dependability by Consumer Reports, Na V6 w/235 HP, full curtain side airbags, Vechile Stability Control, Traction Control, full power, a sun roof, Alloy wheels, great interior fit and finish, more interior space, a quiet er ride that accord or camry with a auto manual shifter and performance to match. Gotta test drive one and see for yourself

What a "steal"
By El Don on 08/04/06 12:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving the Camry and Accord, I was unable to find a $5,000. difference. I found the Sonata to be equal in most comparable aspects except perhaps mileage (17.26 mpg in city). I feel after purchasing my Sonata for $19,761. I can buy a lot of gas with the savings. The luxurious interior incl. leather, auto driver seat, multi use rear view mirror, arm rest console, automatic power door locks (need to be activated) and a HUGE trunk are my first impressions. Hyundai's superior warranty is great for me and those who like to keep their cars a long time.

Fuel-efficient and Nicely designed
By Paul Arrow on 08/03/06 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Sonata SE 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very good. Almost same quality as Honda Civic but lower price. Happy to have bought this car

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.