Very Good Buy
By Anonymous on
2006 Hyundai Sonata LX 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my 2006 Sonata LX in April of 2007. It had about 3,000 miles on it. Since then I've driven it nearly 35,000 miles. This car has performed well and has had very minimal problems. The ride is great and the acceleration is more than adequate. The only service I have done to it besides regular maintenance was: power mirror replacement(under warr.), brake light sensor (under warr.), passenger sun visor broke(under warr.). I also had to replace some air valve in the engine due to stink bugs crawling up inside it...ugh. Thats nothing against the car tho. Overall, I love this car and it's been very reliable. Would definately consider buying again!!
Favorite Features
This car looks sharp in the LX package with the 17" rims and the stainless dual exhaust and chrome door handles! The in dash 6 CD changer with the premium sound system is good! Clear sound and great bass! Large trunk! The V-6 is very peppy with all the power to do a quick pass when you want it.
Suggested Improvements
The car should have an mp3 audio input jack. Power passenger seat would be nice also. The steering wheel has volume controls but not track fwd. Maybe these options have been added in more recent models. They're not big issues but would make nice improvements.